[BW] King Of...

Old August 29th 08, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default [BW] King Of...

Warning: possible ear-worm.

There is something deeply hilarious about a cat streaking through the house
with a bag on its head. We slaves *know* that, seriously, its not funny, the
poor cat is frightened out of its skull, but occasionally we might smirk.
Just a little. If they're not watching us.

Pickle is by far the smartest of the current three. He likes to investigate
things and explore new places. Which means that he is the one who is also
most likely to get himself into mischief... of one kind or another.

So I guess it should be no surprise that out of all three it should be
Pickle that would be the one who would hurtle around the house with a
shopping bag on his head.

Except it wasn't a shopping bag. White, yes, large, yes, flapping madly,
yes, but not a plastic shopping bag. What was it?

A pair of Joel's undies.

And now I can't help myself.... Pickle has a song. To the tune of "Davy
Crockett"

Pickle....
Piii-cklicious
King of the Y-front ears!

I has ear worm.

Yowie
--
"because its more fun to be evil" - Jarppi, _The Dudesons_

Old August 29th 08, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_3_]

"Yowie"
[...]

ROTFLMAO...boxers or briefs?
What? No pictures?
Thank you for the BW
Kyla

Old August 29th 08, 08:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Yowie wrote:

A pair of Joel's undies.

You've reminded me of when Fugazi (RB) was a kitten, It was a Saturday
morning and Dave was in the hallway playing with her and some rope so he
swung the rope- she jumped up to catch it, misjudged and grabbed the only
thing she could.....

Dave's underpants (Good thing he was wearing them)

I just heard him yell and came out to see what was happening and there he was
dancing around the hallway apparently wearing a very furry tabby sporran

I wasn't too much help, he saying "Get her off me!" as I am sliding down the
wall, laughing my head off!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old August 29th 08, 12:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Lesley via CatKB.com wrote:
Yowie wrote:

A pair of Joel's undies.

You've reminded me of when Fugazi (RB) was a kitten, It was a Saturday
morning and Dave was in the hallway playing with her and some rope so
he swung the rope- she jumped up to catch it, misjudged and grabbed
the only thing she could.....

Dave's underpants (Good thing he was wearing them)

I just heard him yell and came out to see what was happening and
there he was dancing around the hallway apparently wearing a very
furry tabby sporran

I wasn't too much help, he saying "Get her off me!" as I am sliding
down the wall, laughing my head off!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

You should have had a camera for that one even if only you and Dave ever saw
the picture. ;-)(
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 29th 08, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Yowie" wrote in message
[...]

[SNORK]

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Cat Ala King Billy Colburn Cat anecdotes 0 March 31st 08 04:05 AM
OT King Kong Karen Cat anecdotes 2 December 28th 05 11:54 PM
King of the Mountain! Singh Cat anecdotes 0 August 24th 05 04:02 AM
The King Margaret Fine Cat anecdotes 6 March 13th 05 02:48 AM
Deo is still King Bev Cat anecdotes 16 April 19th 04 07:42 PM