B & C -- A streak of Weasel's .....

Old August 14th 03, 12:21 AM
Bev

Default B & C -- A streak of Weasel's .....

I was bemoaning the fact that FSP was so silly she sat out in the rain
but it is hard to believe that Bonnie was so silly that she would plunge
into the tub of soapy water again (third time)

I am very careful to close all the doors when I am doing the washing -
but, there is another human in the house - need I say more.

John was just up and looking out the bathroom window. He saw FSP
agitating to get in. John has a bit of a mania about FSP - after all her
brought her home. He can't resist rolling her over, tickling her and
talking a load of rubbish to her at the same time. He went into the
washhouse to let in FSP and guess who bolted in!! I heard these
frightful curses and screams. John emerged from the washhouse with
Bonnie.

"Jez," he shouted, "she bolted in like a streak of weasel's ....."

Fortunately John caught Bonnie before she actually went for a swim but
she still had to be rinsed and dried to get rid of the soap on her
nether regions. John got soapy water all over him and had to change,
hehe.

At the present time FSP and Bonnie are inside. There is a loud yowling
noise coming from outside and I just saw through the window, out of the
corner of my eye, Clyde, sitting in the middle of the roof looking
pitiful.

My next story about B and C will be 'talking in tongues'. lol.

Bev
--
God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough draft
before the masterpiece.
Old August 14th 03, 01:24 AM
Lois Reay

"Bev" wrote in message
I was bemoaning the fact that FSP was so silly she sat out in the rain
but it is hard to believe that Bonnie was so silly that she would plunge
into the tub of soapy water again (third time)

Will that girl ever learn!!!!

Lois

Old August 14th 03, 01:43 AM
Bev

Lois Reay wrote:

"Bev" wrote in message
I was bemoaning the fact that FSP was so silly she sat out in the rain
but it is hard to believe that Bonnie was so silly that she would plunge
into the tub of soapy water again (third time)

Will that girl ever learn!!!!

Lois

Hi Lois, Remember telling me how clever Burmese were and what fast
learners, lololol

Bev
Old August 14th 03, 05:16 AM
Lois Reay

"Bev" wrote in message
Lois Reay wrote:

Will that girl ever learn!!!!

Lois

Hi Lois, Remember telling me how clever Burmese were and what fast
learners, lololol

Bev

Perhaps she likes the water - so it is clever of her to give John the slip!!

Lois