Hoo iz uh HC ?

Old February 27th 11, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Default Hoo iz uh HC ?

Oh hai ai gnow Unka Dan, (uh hoomin) iz uh HC (Honorary Cat) cuz wee
voated hymself en
cuz uff awl da gud gud fingz he duz usses catz n uthur kreecherz az wull.
Butted hoo else iz uh HC? ai furgotted diz
Fank yew mai furendz.
Mosey

Old February 27th 11, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

unca fred iz anna i thinkz dat merand banda wuz alzo, but alla ofur
creshurez dat wuz HC haz prolee gone to da brige, Trudi

Old February 27th 11, 07:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i think ursef iz rite, dat makez free hoominz anna doggie i think, Trudi
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Whur bowt Unka Cory?

--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 27th 11, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote

Oh hai ai gnow Unka Dan, (uh hoomin) iz uh HC (Honorary Cat) cuz wee
voated hymself en
cuz uff awl da gud gud fingz he duz usses catz n uthur kreecherz az wull.
Butted hoo else iz uh HC? ai furgotted diz
Fank yew mai furendz.

I think the term has gotten confised and us new folks may need a new one if
it matters to the group on who's 'voted' or not.

The gist of the 'usage' of the term since I came in means pretty much 'cat
friend' and accepted at events as a member. Hehehe no 'cat escort'
required. Just 'not actually a cat'

We can come up with a new name if it bothers the established long term
members about the ones who've never been voted or even knew that was
something needed. It's not a stress point to come up with some other
moniker for 4foots like Pepe and Gigi or Cash and Aunti Mabel or da Bear and
Samanfa.

'Sudddenly fins, tails and ears perk up to listen to see what name fits them
best. They wonder and a finny friend suggests ESFOC (especial friend of
Cats). Cash adds WSFOC (Woofie special friend of Cats). Aunti Mabel,
always the voice of sanity, says they probably have a list someplace, lets
check it first before we come up with new ones. Then, we can ask how that
voting is done later while being polite'.

Old February 27th 11, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

And Auntie Heather?
Mosey

Whur bowt Unka Cory?

--
Pitô.ônya
"Rebecca"

Old February 28th 11, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Feb 27, 5:19*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
And Auntie Heather?
Mosey

Whur bowt Unka Cory?

--
Pit . nya
"Rebecca"

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Oh hai ai gnow Unka Dan, *(uh hoomin) iz uh HC (Honorary Cat) *cuz wee
voated hymself en
cuz uff awl da gud gud fingz he duz *usses catz n uthur kreecherz az
wull.
Butted hoo else iz uh HC? ai furgotted diz
Fank yew mai furendz.
Mosey- Hide quoted text -

An den wat bout da offur 2footers?
Da ostwiches an da chimpanzees.
An Buddy Macaw an Eddie da Parrut ob corss.
Meowy
Old February 28th 11, 06:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message ...

And Auntie Heather?
Mosey

Whur bowt Unka Cory?

--
Pitô.ônya
"Rebecca"
Essept fur Unka Dan, hoo we juss elektid HC.

Rebecca

unca fred iz anna i thinkz dat merand banda wuz alzo, but alla ofur
creshurez dat wuz HC haz prolee gone to da brige, Trudi
"Mosey =^..^="
Oh hai ai gnow Unka Dan, (uh hoomin) iz uh HC (Honorary Cat) cuz wee
voated hymself en
cuz uff awl da gud gud fingz he duz usses catz n uthur kreecherz az
wull.
Butted hoo else iz uh HC? ai furgotted diz
Fank yew mai furendz.
Mosey

On Feb 27, 5:19 pm, "Mosey =^..^="

And Auntie Heather?
Mosey

Whur bowt Unka Cory?

--
Pit . nya
"Rebecca"

Essept fur Unka Dan, hoo we juss elektid HC.

Rebecca

"Storrmmee"

unca fred iz anna i thinkz dat merand banda wuz alzo, but alla ofur
creshurez dat wuz HC haz prolee gone to da brige, Trudi
"Mosey =^..^="

Oh hai ai gnow Unka Dan, (uh hoomin) iz uh HC (Honorary Cat) cuz wee
voated hymself en
cuz uff awl da gud gud fingz he duz usses catz n uthur kreecherz az
wull.
Butted hoo else iz uh HC? ai furgotted diz
Fank yew mai furendz.
Mosey

An den wat bout da offur 2footers?
Da ostwiches an da chimpanzees.
An Buddy Macaw an Eddie da Parrut ob corss.

Meowy

Hmm mai luv, yoo is rite ubaowt dem ulso.
Fank yew fur finking abawot dat.
Luffz
Yer Mosey

Old February 28th 11, 12:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i duzint remfur ifin anti heafur haz been boted or not, OEJ
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

And Auntie Heather?
Mosey

Whur bowt Unka Cory?