Tuna Place Purrs for Mom?

Old August 11th 03, 06:48 PM
Spook

Default Tuna Place Purrs for Mom?

Mom says she needs to go talk to someone tomorrow about whether they
want to give her tunas to do things for them, and she's a little
nervous. Purrs for her, please? [More "find a tuna place" purrs for
Dad would be good too.]

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

PURRRRRRRPURRRRRRRPURRRRRRRPURRRRRRRPURRRRRRRPURRR RRRR
PURRRRRRRPURRRRRRRPURRRRRRRPURRRRRRRPURRRRRRRPURRR RRRR
PURRRRRRRPURRRRRRRPURRRRRRRPURRRRRRRPURRRRRRRPURRR RRRR
PURRRRRRRPURRRRRRRPURRRRRRRPURRRRRRRPURRRRRRRPURRR RRRR
PURRRRRRRPURRRRRRRPURRRRRRRPURRRRRRRPURRRRRRRPURRR RRRR

Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and Spook

Old August 12th 03, 12:43 AM
Fred Williams

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

Mom says she needs to go talk to someone tomorrow about whether they
want to give her tunas to do things for them, and she's a little
nervous. Purrs for her, please? [More "find a tuna place" purrs for
Dad would be good too.]

Purrrs frum Catnada fur Mom & Dad. May you find what you're looking
for and more, but not have to work too hard. Remember what's
important that tunas can't buy. (;-))

--
Regards
Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please
Old August 12th 03, 04:12 AM
Sylvia M.

"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...
Mom says she needs to go talk to someone tomorrow about whether they
want to give her tunas to do things for them, and she's a little
nervous. Purrs for her, please? [More "find a tuna place" purrs for
Dad would be good too.]

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Puuuurrrrrrrrzzzzzzz furr uh gud happy playze tu eern tunaz fuu boff yur
Meowmee an Pawpaw.

Dyna, and Anti Sylvia tuu

Old August 12th 03, 10:27 PM
Arlene Knop

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

Mom says she needs to go talk to someone tomorrow about whether they
want to give her tunas to do things for them, and she's a little
nervous. Purrs for her, please? [More "find a tuna place" purrs for
Dad would be good too.]

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Still purring, Felix dear. Hope it went OK today fur yer mom and she
gets goodgood nooz soon. It must be furry tiring of yew to keep
encurajing them. Are yew getting enuff to eat?

Gretchen Marie, arranjing a soft blanket fur Felix to rest on
Old August 12th 03, 11:22 PM
Seanette Blaylock

Arlene Knop had some very interesting things to
say about Tuna Place Purrs for Mom?:

Still purring, Felix dear. Hope it went OK today fur yer mom and she
gets goodgood nooz soon. It must be furry tiring of yew to keep
encurajing them. Are yew getting enuff to eat?

I'm doing fine. They take good care of me [OK, so Mom insists that I
sleep on the bed with her. She says she sleeps better with me there].

Gretchen Marie, arranjing a soft blanket fur Felix to rest on

This blanket does look big enough for both of us.

Felix, hoping Gretchen Marie would like to cuddle

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Old August 15th 03, 02:22 AM
Arlene Knop

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

Arlene Knop had some very interesting things to
say about Tuna Place Purrs for Mom?:

Still purring, Felix dear. Hope it went OK today fur yer mom and she
gets goodgood nooz soon. It must be furry tiring of yew to keep
encurajing them. Are yew getting enuff to eat?

I'm doing fine. They take good care of me [OK, so Mom insists that I
sleep on the bed with her. She says she sleeps better with me there].

Gretchen Marie, arranjing a soft blanket fur Felix to rest on

This blanket does look big enough for both of us.

Felix, hoping Gretchen Marie would like to cuddle

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

My meowmie sez thuh same thing! Itz bedder when Ize on thuh bed against
her feetz. She's bin giving me lots of atenshun lately becuz I keep
bugging her not to play wif liddle peeces of kloth and thuh noisy sewing
masheen. Today she sed she mite snip off my tayl if I didn't kwit
waving it at her wile she wuz cutting stuff. When will yew know about
thuh noo tuna place?

GM, rolling ofur and rubbing her back on thuh blanket