Is Santa due?

Old April 3rd 11, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Default Is Santa due?

We awakened to three to four inches of snow on everything: hyacinths,
daffodils, etc. It is a real wintery scene and a big temperature drop.
Needless to say, TuTu is curled up in front of the heat register. MLB
Old April 3rd 11, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisa Katt[_2_]

"MLB" skrev i meddelandet
We awakened to three to four inches of snow on everything: hyacinths,
daffodils, etc. It is a real wintery scene and a big temperature drop.
Needless to say, TuTu is curled up in front of the heat register. MLB

TuTu has the right idea. LOL.
Elisabet

Old April 3rd 11, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

MLB wrote:
We awakened to three to four inches of snow on everything: hyacinths,
daffodils, etc. It is a real wintery scene and a big temperature drop.
Needless to say, TuTu is curled up in front of the heat register. MLB

A foot of "April" snow in Massachusetts, snow for the Washington, D.C.
"Cherry Blossom Festival", record-breaking - midsummer-like - high
temperatures in Arizona, "freak" weather all over the world.... How can
ANYONE deny the existence of Global Climate Change????
Old April 3rd 11, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

hopitus wrote:
On Apr 3, 10:35 am, MLB wrote:
We awakened to three to four inches of snow on everything: hyacinths,
daffodils, etc. It is a real wintery scene and a big temperature drop.
Needless to say, TuTu is curled up in front of the heat register. MLB

Thanks a bunch, Marie (just kidding) your Spring snowstorm just landed
here
in MileHigh. Rescued several plants from our deck and since Snaggly is
furious
that his deck chair is not soaking wet and he is *back* inside, I gave
him a can
of wet food. Snork. And I was just thinking about going out to pick up
a Sunday
paper....

A while ago, TuTu asked to go out on the back patio. I opened the
sliding door and she sniffed the air. She looked out a few seconds then
changed her mind "not today!". Best Spring (?) wishes. MLB
Old April 3rd 11, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

hopitus wrote:

On Apr 3, 1:27*pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"

MLB wrote:

We awakened to three to four inches of snow on everything: *hyacinths,
daffodils, etc. * It is a real wintery scene and a big temperature drop.
*Needless to say, TuTu is curled up in front of the heat register. *MLB

A foot of "April" snow in Massachusetts, snow for the Washington, D.C.
"Cherry Blossom Festival", record-breaking - midsummer-like - high
temperatures in Arizona, "freak" weather all over the world.... How can
ANYONE deny the existence of Global Climate Change????

Politicians.

Agreed, but you're answering *who*, not *how*. My question is, how
can anyone believe the politicians who deny climate change? Many do.

That said, I remember freak snowstorms in April and even May when I
was a kid in Massachusetts. But not as much freak stuff all over the
place at the same time.

Joyce

--
Who ever thought up the word "Mammogram"? Every time I hear it, I think
I'm supposed to put my breast in an envelope and send it to someone.
Old April 4th 11, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

hopitus wrote:
On Apr 3, 10:35 am, MLB wrote:
We awakened to three to four inches of snow on everything: hyacinths,
daffodils, etc. It is a real wintery scene and a big temperature drop.
Needless to say, TuTu is curled up in front of the heat register. MLB

Thanks a bunch, Marie (just kidding) your Spring snowstorm just landed
here
in MileHigh. Rescued several plants from our deck and since Snaggly is
furious
that his deck chair is not soaking wet and he is *back* inside, I gave
him a can
of wet food. Snork. And I was just thinking about going out to pick up
a Sunday
paper....

Don't think so -- it is still here!!! MLB
Old April 4th 11, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

hopitus wrote:
On Apr 3, 3:13 pm, MLB wrote:
hopitus wrote:
On Apr 3, 10:35 am, MLB wrote:
We awakened to three to four inches of snow on everything: hyacinths,
daffodils, etc. It is a real wintery scene and a big temperature drop.
Needless to say, TuTu is curled up in front of the heat register. MLB
Thanks a bunch, Marie (just kidding) your Spring snowstorm just landed
here
in MileHigh. Rescued several plants from our deck and since Snaggly is
furious
that his deck chair is not soaking wet and he is *back* inside, I gave
him a can
of wet food. Snork. And I was just thinking about going out to pick up
a Sunday
paper....

A while ago, TuTu asked to go out on the back patio. I opened the
sliding door and she sniffed the air. She looked out a few seconds then
changed her mind "not today!". Best Spring (?) wishes. MLB

Yes...Snaggly also needs guidance. He thinks he wants to prance on
snow
on the deck when this is going on:
http://www.9news.com/weather/video/w...geenlarge.aspx
I am toying with the notion to forego the paper today.

Tomorrow's paper will tell about the storms and crashes that occur
today. We apparently have had quite a lot. MLB
Old April 4th 11, 10:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"MLB" wrote in message
We awakened to three to four inches of snow on everything: hyacinths,
daffodils, etc. It is a real wintery scene and a big temperature drop.
Needless to say, TuTu is curled up in front of the heat register. MLB

TuTu has the right idea. (smile) Sorry to hear about the snow. I remember
when I lived in New Jersey (we're talking 45 years ago) it snowed right
around Easter. Tulips, daffodils, all the spring flowers sprouting up
through a blanket of white.

Doesn't happen this far south. But yes, the temperatures dropped. Two
weeks ago it was consistently 80 degrees outside. Yesterday it only got up
to about 64F. I have a fire pit on the patio. Last evening I lit a fire
log and sat outside with a glass of wine, listening to classic rock on the
radio. I didn't think I'd get to light a fire again until next fall but -
surprise! LOL

It's also been raining like crazy. Big thunderstorms. We finally got to
enjoy two consecutive sunny days in a row. Persia sat out with me in her
kitty walk. Looks like the rain is heading back in tomorrow.

Jill

LOL Santa Cat jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 December 25th 08 05:16 PM
Santa James Cat health & behaviour 2 December 12th 08 05:34 PM
Tracking Santa dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 6 December 25th 04 09:14 PM
Santa came early! dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 3 December 25th 04 12:32 AM
Sekrit Santa dsh-diva Cat community 0 December 24th 04 09:04 PM