Tip Resistant trashcan prototype

Old January 2nd 05, 04:34 AM
Stormin Mormon

Default Tip Resistant trashcan prototype

Am building a prototype trash can which will be less likely to tip over.

Should have the prototype built tomorrow AM, and will be possibly taking
photos, which will be developed (retro tech, using film) in a week or two.

Any catslaves need a tip resistant kitchen trash can?

--

Christopher A. Young
This space intentionally left blank

Old January 2nd 05, 05:30 AM
CatNipped

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Am building a prototype trash can which will be less likely to tip over.

Should have the prototype built tomorrow AM, and will be possibly taking
photos, which will be developed (retro tech, using film) in a week or two.

Any catslaves need a tip resistant kitchen trash can?

This is the trash bin my daughter made for me. It's only in the garage
because my kitchen has a built-in trash bin in a pull-out drawer. It's next
to the cat motel my SIL made for me (they're both wonderful carpenters - you
should see the gorgeous rocking horse she made for a nephew!!).

http://www.possibleplaces.com/TrashBin/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 2nd 05, 06:34 PM
Ted Davis

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 03:34:56 GMT, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Am building a prototype trash can which will be less likely to tip over.

Should have the prototype built tomorrow AM, and will be possibly taking
photos, which will be developed (retro tech, using film) in a week or two.

Any catslaves need a tip resistant kitchen trash can?

Putting the kitchen trash can on a small stool worked for me for may
years and many cats. Currently I am binding all of them to the wall
with bungie cords or stuffing them into crevices (one of the current
cats is big enough to reach the top of even a tall can on a stool).

--
T.E.D. )
Old January 2nd 05, 07:50 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

wrote:

Am building a prototype trash can which will be less likely to tip over.

Should have the prototype built tomorrow AM, and will be possibly taking
photos, which will be developed (retro tech, using film) in a week or two.

Any catslaves need a tip resistant kitchen trash can?

--

Christopher A. Young
This space intentionally left blank
www.lds.org
www.mormons.com

I just put a brick in the bottom of ours. Works well :-)

Ginger-lyn