Smokey provides a BCT

Old August 17th 08, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Phoenix

Default Smokey provides a BCT

Smokey, who is 14 and gets special gooshy food in the morning, gets fed
in our bedroom (so we can close the door so Molly the d*g and all the
other cats don't "help" her eat).

This morning, my DH fed her, closed the door as usual, and went back
about 20 minutes later to see how she was doing. (Some days she seems to
need some encouragement to finish the food.)

He couldn't find her.

Usually she is on the bed snoozing. Sometimes she's on the d*g's big
pillow, snoozing.

He looked in the attached bathroom, he looked under the bed, he looked
on the shelves above the closet (even though she hadn't leapt up there
in many years!). He looked EVERYWHERE he could think of.

I asked if maybe she had slipped out as he was opening the door (perhaps
she had an "urgent need"). Maybe she was on the deck, or in the catbox
room (hey, they use it more than we do, even if the washer and dryer are
in there...).

We looked all over. Not on chairs. Not on floors. Not under the table.
Not using the "facilities".

Finally I went back in the bedroom to look again, and as I walked past
the third closet bay, I noticed something on the floor was out of place.
I pulled back the shirts hanging down to the level of a big box stored
there and sure enough, there she was. Looking at me with a "what in
world did you wake me for???" look.

Guys. He coulda found her if he only paid attention and seen that things
were not as they should be in the third bay...And meanwhile, Smokey
accomplishes a B*st*rd C*t Tr*ck.

Deborah
slave to the Magnificent Seven
Old August 17th 08, 01:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

On Aug 17, 12:48*am, Phoenix wrote:

Guys. He coulda found her if he only paid attention and seen that things
were not as they should be in the third bay...And meanwhile, Smokey
accomplishes a B*st*rd C*t Tr*ck.

Deborah
slave to the Magnificent Seven

LOL! Rita does that. I wander around my apartment saying, 'The
apartment
isn't *that* big! Where on earth are you hiding?' Then she strolls
into the
room asking me why I bothered her during her nap. Silly cat.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita
Old August 17th 08, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Phoenix" wrote in message
[...]

That's in a cats job description. If you have one, they will
eventually train you to know and remember exactly where and how you
left everything, so you will have some clue as to where they are and
what they've been up to.

Its good basic training for a catslave.

Jo

Old August 18th 08, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Phoenix"
[...]

ROTFLMTO...very sneaky Smokey ....
Kyla

RIP Smokey Randy Cat anecdotes 48 April 11th 07 03:52 AM
Smokey - RB Sam Cat anecdotes 54 March 4th 07 04:37 PM
Smokey the D*g Bill Stock Cat anecdotes 12 April 17th 05 05:23 AM
My Mom, Smokey and Nox Enfilade Cat anecdotes 8 March 23rd 05 06:46 AM
My Smokey [email protected] Cats - misc 2 December 29th 03 11:34 PM