Finally - the new tower

Old November 19th 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Finally - the new tower

Today the new tower I ordered for the desk finally arrived. I set it up,
and as I sort of expected, Caliban was scared of it but Miranda
immediately invaded it, went through all the cubby holes, sharpened her
claws on the sides, and generally showed it who's boss around here.

A few hours later Caliban dared to come close enough to check it out -
it hadn't eaten Miranda, after all. He even went into one of the holes
for a while:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1125.jpg
http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1126.jpg
http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1127.jpg

Of course, the cylindrical piece of cardboard that it was wrapped in is
much more fun...

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old November 19th 08, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

hahaha! I love the looks of the kitties! Mir-mir has the
'look how nice my new toy is!' while Caliban has the
'I think it's nice but let me try it out a bit longer' expression.

More photos, I hope?

Lily & her mama

"Marina" wrote in message
[...]

from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Old November 19th 08, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

Today the new tower I ordered for the desk finally arrived. I set it up,
and as I sort of expected, Caliban was scared of it but Miranda
immediately invaded it, went through all the cubby holes, sharpened her
claws on the sides, and generally showed it who's boss around here.

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1125.jpg
http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1126.jpg
http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1127.jpg

Mir totally owns that thing! Look at that expression of entitlement in
pictures 2 & 3.

I also love the first one - spotlight on Caliban! He's not sure he's
quite ready for prime time, though.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old November 20th 08, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Marina wrote:
A few hours later Caliban dared to come close enough to check it out -
it hadn't eaten Miranda, after all. He even went into one of the holes
for a while:

Awwwww.... I just love Caliban's face!!!! And Miranda is gorgeous, as
always.

--