Kittens need home :-(

Old November 3rd 08, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
[email protected]

Default Kittens need home :-(

Hello all,

My name is Brandon and my girlfriend and I have a little problem.
We've been trying desperately to spay and neuter all of our cats. We
quite a few, and unfortunately, our last cat (Hunter) snuck out and
got pregnant. Now we truly have more cats than we can afford to take
care of. Please, we don't want to deliver them to the SPCA or any
agency that may euthanize them. They're a mixed breed (Hunter is all
black and we think the father is a tabby because of the kittens
markings); there's 5 in total. We have male and female kittens. There
a few weeks old and have not yet received any vet care. Unfortunately,
we're having too much financial trouble to do this. We're asking $35
dollars for each. We just want to know that they will receive a loving
and capable home.

If you have any questions give me a call @ 916-708-0905 or email me at
.

Thank you very much
Brandon
Old November 13th 08, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Tami Bagby

Hi Brandon, I feel for ya. I'm in the same boat with no paddle. I
have about 16 cats 7 full time house cats & the remainder outside. I
live in a town called El Centro next door to Mexicali People here kill
cats & Kittens. All mine are spayed/neutered but this last one I found
crossing a 4 lane hiway. Try S.N.A.P. for the surgeries. I'm actually
looking at walking away from this mortgage. I am fom Fresno originally
& a brother of mine lives in Clarksburg in Yolo County. Small world
huh? Good luck. With computor savy & NO WEB TV you may be abe to
post your kitties at petfinder.com.
Tami

Old November 14th 08, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Cathy +

I HOPE YOU CAN FIND GOOD HOMES FOR YOUR KITTENS. YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK
WITH YOUR COUNTIES ANIMAL CONTROL TO SEE IF THEY HAVE A LOW COST SPAY/
NEUTER PROGRAM.

I DO RESCUE WORK YSELF AND MY LAST PARKING LOT KITTY WAS PG WHEN I
CAUGHT HER. SHE HAD SEVEN BABIES.

IF YOU EMAIL ME YOUR CITY / COUNTY/ STATE I'LL LOOK FOR SOME INFO FOR
YOU.

THERE IS A PROGRAM CALLED STRAY NO MORE (I BELIEVE) IT IS THE ONE
STARTED BY BOB BARKER OF THE PRICE IS RIGHT AND YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET
SOME HELP S/N THROUGH THEM.