purr/prayer request

Old August 17th 08, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Default purr/prayer request

John F. Eldredge wrote:
My sister is going to have to have a knee replacement, probably within
the next month to six weeks, and will probably have to hire a maid and/or
ask various friends to help with the housework, caring for her two cats,
etc. during the recovery period, which will take at least a month. Both
knees need replacement, but she is going to have the worse one worked on
first. Unfortunately, since I live over 600 miles away, I won't be able
to offer much more than encouragement.

Oops. Make that purrs for your *sister*.

Sam
Old August 18th 08, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available fromhttp://pgp.mit.edu

hopitus wrote:
You will be able to offer her much needed love by phone as well as
divert her mind from recovery discomfort, John. Call her frequently
both before and after the surgery. The phone is one of the goodies
we have that outdated the horse and buggy, much less the "pony
express" mail system as communication methods. Don't worry'
you will be able to help her.

Lots and lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek
Old August 18th 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

John F. Eldredge wrote:
My sister is going to have to have a knee replacement, probably within
the next month to six weeks, and will probably have to hire a maid and/or
ask various friends to help with the housework, caring for her two cats,
etc. during the recovery period, which will take at least a month. Both
knees need replacement, but she is going to have the worse one worked on
first. Unfortunately, since I live over 600 miles away, I won't be able
to offer much more than encouragement.

Oh, that sounds really rough. Purrs that the surgery goes well and her
recovery is swift and full.

Ginger-lyn
Old August 18th 08, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

[...]

BTDT in 2001 so I can so totally relate. Had them both replaced at the same
time.
Purrayers lovingly sent for your Sister. hopitus gave you some wise advice
about keeping in touch with her. She'll be fine.
e-mail me if you like..I can give you some ideas how to help her deal with
this.

Hugs
Kyla