OT Computer Games

Old June 5th 10, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

Default OT Computer Games

"Yowie"
On 5/06/2010 5:54 AM, Jofirey wrote:
Bored and need something to fill time.

What are your fairly simple computer games that I can download either
free or for a small fee?

Download 'Plants vs Zombies' from wherever. We paid US$5 for it.

Its almost as addictive as bubbels.

Yowie

Yowie, my dh is addicted to 'Plants vs Zombies' from HP games.

Kyla

Old June 5th 10, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bruce

On Jun 4, 7:29*pm, "Jofirey" wrote:
"Bruce wrote in

On Jun 4, 1:54 pm, "Jofirey" wrote:
Bored and need something to fill time.
What are your fairly simple computer games that I can download
either
free or for a small fee?
Jo

http://www.miniclip.com/games/bush-shoot-out/en/

http://www.animixgames.com/

http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/assassin

Last one will keep you busy for days. Skip seal clubbing.

No downloading required. All ready to play. I don't download games.

Thanx.
No, my family has already clubbed enough seals. *I recently learned
that was how my grandfather earned the money to get out of
Newfoundland and go to college. *He truly hated it, but more because
it was a nasty dirty way to have to work compared to going out on the
fishing boats. *(The things you find going through old family papers)
Jo

Good for your Grampa for getting his education with unpleasant job
like
that. Some of my French-Canadian ancestors were in Montreal scamming
tourists with this totally unhealthy goodie, but they just supported
themselves
and did not get an education. When I see them I can barely understand
them
but this snack, like most fast food, grows on you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poutine
Forgot parental warning for last game site: I have never explored all
it offers but
in first topic "Annoying Women" are several gross sights not fit for
the offspring
who are under age so don't turn them loose with this game site.
I know what you mean by old family papers. I got some of my own.
Old June 5th 10, 05:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Jofirey wrote:
Bored and need something to fill time.

What are your fairly simple computer games that I can download either
free or for a small fee?

I'm still playing Bubbels. No other games needed, except an occasional
jigsaw puzzle at http://www.shockwave.com/online/jigsaw-games.jsp

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old June 5th 10, 12:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_8_]

Almost every weekend (not every), go to http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/
and look for the game which is given away free (top right). There's a good
one today. Just remember you have to activate it while online THAT DAY, or
it won't work. It will be yours forever, or until you change computers.

or use this link: http://game.giveawayoftheday.com/

Bobble

Old June 5th 10, 01:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

i don't do computer games, its too much set up with the screen reader, but
dh is currently playing poker for free on full tilt poker, lots of different
kinds of poker and what he plays is no real money, Lee

Old June 5th 10, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Jun 4, 11:54*pm, Marina wrote:
Jofirey wrote:
Bored and need something to fill time.

What are your fairly simple computer games that I can download either
*free or for a small fee?

I'm still playing Bubbels. No other games needed, except an occasional
jigsaw puzzle athttp://www.shockwave.com/online/jigsaw-games.jsp

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

I still play Bubbels too. For such a simple concept, it's an addictive
game. (maybe that's why I like it; you're not trying to beat the clock
except for the last moments, and it's kind relaxing)
Facebook had a game called Typing Maniac, which I was really good
at, but it was too nervewracking.
Sherry
Old June 5th 10, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine BA[_4_]

4.6.2010 22:54, Jofirey kirjoitti:
Bored and need something to fill time.

What are your fairly simple computer games that I can download either
free or for a small fee?

Jo

I have some small games on my puter that I could send you if you want.

- Bricks - arrange bricks of various shapes to fill out the row and make
it disappear, gets faster as you play, game over if you fill the screen.

- Reversy - also known as Othello, an old board game on the comp

- Same Game - delete squares in groups of at least two to clear the
screen to move on to next level, clear it again etc.

- Kyodai - Mahjong, a Chinese solitaire to pair up symbols and clear the
game field.

- Bago - make words from a square of letters, you can choose timed,
against puter, difficulty etc.

- Brain jam - a solitaire game

- Mile Bones - a card game

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old June 5th 10, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Sherry" wrote in message
On Jun 4, 11:54 pm, Marina wrote:
Jofirey wrote:
Bored and need something to fill time.

What are your fairly simple computer games that I can download
either
free or for a small fee?

I'm still playing Bubbels. No other games needed, except an
occasional
jigsaw puzzle athttp://www.shockwave.com/online/jigsaw-games.jsp

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

I still play Bubbels too. For such a simple concept, it's an addictive
game. (maybe that's why I like it; you're not trying to beat the clock
except for the last moments, and it's kind relaxing)
Facebook had a game called Typing Maniac, which I was really good
at, but it was too nervewracking.
Sherry

***********

That's what I like about Bubbels. It's sort of soothing. Great for
de-stressing.

Jo

Old June 6th 10, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

"Jofirey" wrote in message
Bored and need something to fill time.

What are your fairly simple computer games that I can download either free
or for a small fee?

Jo

If you can find Zylom, there are lots of games to play free on line without
needing to download.
My particular favourite atm is Jewel Quest Solitaire.
They do press you occasionally to register so your score can be recorded,
but you don't have to, I don't. They don't insist, so you can play online
all you want.
Tweed

Old June 6th 10, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default OT Computer Games THANK YOU ALL

"Jofirey" wrote in message
Bored and need something to fill time.

What are your fairly simple computer games that I can download
either free or for a small fee?

Jo

Thank you all for all the suggestions. I think I'll be able to keep
myself and my grandson amused for a while now.

Jo