fust messij frum th GAng OF oRANGE

Old November 17th 05, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default fust messij frum th GAng OF oRANGE

hullo furrybudies ,we is the gang uf oRANGE. We is THA hoolikittenist
hoolikitties eva, an we no's it. we wull interadoose owerselves.
I is MOE tha, FIERCEST anna ADVENTURINIST kittencat eever, wiffa PINKEST
nose.
I is LARRY I is the fiercest, NOT MOE!!! I has a orange anna white face
anna POINtiest Tale.
(moe anna larry starts scufflin ova who's tha fiercest, wif lotsa big paws
and hisspits)
I is Curly, I hassa BEST MaNNers anna i is the biggest anna fuzziest anna
hasthe biggest paws.
(Curly absentmidedly sits on Larry's head, mufflin the spittin so everyone
can hear violette's squeaky mew)
I is violette, I is tha sweetest anna tha cutest kittencat eva, an whoever
is lucky enuff to meet me betta say how sweet I is or my three evil bruffers
will getcha, anna I will sit ona yur hed.

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

Old November 17th 05, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 00:58:04 GMT, meee's little, agile paws typed:

[...]

Awwwwwwww. Hi gize, an welkum to da groop. I seed yur piksures, and
yo gize are kute!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/16/2005 8:06:32 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old November 17th 05, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 00:58:04 +0000, meee wrote:

hullo furrybudies ,we is the gang uf oRANGE. We is THA hoolikittenist
hoolikitties eva, an we no's it. we wull interadoose owerselves.

Hi dere Moe an Larry an Curly and Violette. Welcum to da Community. Dere
is a definite need fur more orange cats here!

Harri Roadcat
orange adventurer girlcat

Old November 17th 05, 02:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[...]

fangyu! yes we is cute! we is tha cutest kittens eva! (rememfring manners)
Furry nices to meets yew Mme Anais

Old November 17th 05, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 00:58:04 +0000, meee wrote:

hullo furrybudies ,we is the gang uf oRANGE. We is THA hoolikittenist
hoolikitties eva, an we no's it. we wull interadoose owerselves.

Hi dere Moe an Larry an Curly and Violette. Welcum to da Community. Dere
is a definite need fur more orange cats here!

Harri Roadcat
orange adventurer girlcat

wow yew musted be one uf dem rare orange girlcats meowmie was tellin us
bout!
*Moe* Violette finks she's bettr'n us cos she's an orange girl cat
*Violette* that's cos I am, stoopid (bites his ear)
*larry* No, u're not, cos your orange anna white, so yu dussnt count (jumps
onna violette's hed)
*curly*snoooorrreeemmmeeewwww

Old November 17th 05, 11:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Hi I iz TV anna diz iz mine sisfur, OEJ, our realcatmom wuz Miz Violette,
Soft wuz leakin today kuz her sayed our momcat camed home, butted we didn
see her, juz a little metal container, TV anna OEJ, a bit catfuzzled

Old November 17th 05, 11:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Hey!!! I iz stormmee, an i iz da mostest cutest kitten der efur wuz, juz ask
furry, ifin he iz buzy, juz ask soft, anna if her iz buzi juz azk
mineself!!! Stormmee

Old November 17th 05, 03:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

wow yew musted be one uf dem rare orange girlcats meowmie was tellin us
bout!
*Moe* Violette finks she's bettr'n us cos she's an orange girl cat
*Violette* that's cos I am, stoopid (bites his ear)
*larry* No, u're not, cos your orange anna white, so yu dussnt count (jumps
onna violette's hed)
*curly*snoooorrreeemmmeeewwww

Yep, is orange girlcats is furry rare and furry special! If you'z also
orange then we DEFINITELY need to stick together - I fink we'z da onliest
orange girlcats in da Community.

Usses, and ourz friend Mouse Cat, who is a torty boy cat. We'z all special
an rare.

Harri Roadcat
Old November 17th 05, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

WE is PurleAsed to meet suCh FAmouSe kitties!
So is DIS the Violette our VIoletTe is named for? Woz She like OUR Violette?
COs our Violette IS small anna squeeaky ann bossy. An finks Effurybody LUfs
her. But WE lufs her ennyways.
*Moe*