Voting Your Wallet

Old August 19th 08, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Voting Your Wallet

It appears that more then ever this year people are going to be voting
with their wallet in mind.

The current administration has totally blown it. A needless war that
is costing $! BILLION Dollars a week, a dollar that is worth about
half of what it was when Mr. Bush took office, the mortgage mess,
banks failing, stocks in the dumper.

The trouble with all this is, is that it is us small guys that are
paying for it. 80% of the corporations in the US pay NO, ZERO, ZILCH
federal income tax. Us small guys can't afford it any more.

If you listen to what McCain is offering, it is just 4 more years of
the same...people can't afford that.

You can see the large increase in people who can no longer afford to
feed and care for their pets.

My gut feeling is that Obama is going to win and win big. People tend
to see him as a glimmer of hope at the end of a long dark tunnel that
they have gone through.

My other thought is that Mitt Romney is going to be the VP on the
Republican ticket. You can read more about that on the http://ZugReport.com
site.

Bill
Old August 20th 08, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"hopitus" wrote in message

This ng tries to not get into political stuff I smell voting with your
gas tank
happening in the presidential future.
Cats don't need gas, they are capable of producing it, as we all know.
We are also familiar with the expression, "What would ***** Do?
What would your cat do?

This idiot has posted this on two other newsgroups that I belong to. I
plonk him whenever he lifts his head from the slimy depths where he usually
makes his home.

Pine Cone votes that we all go to wind power and stick to sailing rather
than diesel engines in The Mouser, which it has but only for extreme
emergencies.

QC, the most thoughtful of my clowder, says that all hoomins who can work
from home must. Skool must be done on line. Trips in metal monsters must
be made only when kibble and litter is low. Those hoomins who must leave
the house to work must also bring treats for the owners as part of their
penance for being gone. Those who visit must bring tribute to the proper
deities of the house, i.e. the owners. The rest of the clowder agrees with
her and inform me that her thoughtful thinking is why QC is the matriarch of
the clowder.

Pam S. bemused