Grambys son

Old March 20th 09, 11:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

Default Grambys son

On Mar 19, 2:31�pm, "Granby" wrote:
Thank you for the purrs for Mike. �I am copying what I wrote on rpcc.
Nerves are still shot.
Mike who some of you may know has a thing called Burgers disease. �He has
lost a leg, half a foot and several fingers because the blood supply gets
cut off. �Yesterday, he was changing the fuel pump on his wife's van. �All
went well until he got up. �He lost his balance and fell, landing on his
already injured back, across the trailer hitch.

He already has some "crushed" nerves so I nearly had a stroke they told me.
He has a long cut across him spine, bruised but thank God nothing more
broken.

Thank you for your purrs and Thank God for Bailey's Irish cream. �That and a
lot of hot chocolate got me to sleep last night.

Spicey purrs for Mike.

Suz&Spicey
Old March 20th 09, 11:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Granby" wrote in message
Thank you for the purrs for Mike. I am copying what I wrote on rpcc.
Nerves are still shot.
Mike who some of you may know has a thing called Burgers disease. He has
lost a leg, half a foot and several fingers because the blood supply gets
cut off. Yesterday, he was changing the fuel pump on his wife's van. All
went well until he got up. He lost his balance and fell, landing on his
already injured back, across the trailer hitch.

He already has some "crushed" nerves so I nearly had a stroke they told
me.
He has a long cut across him spine, bruised but thank God nothing more
broken.

Thank you for your purrs and Thank God for Bailey's Irish cream. That and
lot of hot chocolate got me to sleep last night.

Purrs on the way for Mike and his family (and for your nerves, of course)

Jill

Old March 20th 09, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CN

"Granby" wrote in message
From the last cat scan and MRI, there won't be a break but I told him he
was having a bad enough time that he didn't need to help things along. I
guess when it comes to it, he may as well keep doing and meet whatever
comes headlong, the other choice is to sit and wait and I don't want him
to do that either.

Yeah, I agree with the "I Hope You Dance" philosophy. But it *hurts* to see
your child hurting. Purrs are continuing.

Hugs,

CN

"CN" wrote in message
Still more purrs coming - sounds like he could seriously use a break from
fate!

Hugs,

CN

Old March 21st 09, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Granby wrote:
Thank you for the purrs for Mike. I am copying what I wrote on rpcc.
Nerves are still shot.
Mike who some of you may know has a thing called Burgers disease. He has
lost a leg, half a foot and several fingers because the blood supply gets
cut off. Yesterday, he was changing the fuel pump on his wife's van. All
went well until he got up. He lost his balance and fell, landing on his
already injured back, across the trailer hitch.

He already has some "crushed" nerves so I nearly had a stroke they told me.
He has a long cut across him spine, bruised but thank God nothing more
broken.

Thank you for your purrs and Thank God for Bailey's Irish cream. That and a
lot of hot chocolate got me to sleep last night.

Lots and lots of purrs for Mike and hugs for you, Granby,
Polonca and Soncek
Old March 21st 09, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Thank you, Lord I hope I get better at handling things. I always have been
able to take what comes and deal but it gets harder.

Old March 21st 09, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Granby wrote:
[...]

IMHO it really never gets easier. Purring hard and loud that things
will improve for Mike and thereby ease your fears. Best wishes. MLB
Old March 24th 09, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Granby" wrote in message
Thank you for the purrs for Mike. I am copying what I wrote on rpcc.
Nerves are still shot.
Mike who some of you may know has a thing called Burgers disease. He has
lost a leg, half a foot and several fingers because the blood supply gets
cut off. Yesterday, he was changing the fuel pump on his wife's van. All
went well until he got up. He lost his balance and fell, landing on his
already injured back, across the trailer hitch.

He already has some "crushed" nerves so I nearly had a stroke they told
me.
He has a long cut across him spine, bruised but thank God nothing more
broken.

Thank you for your purrs and Thank God for Bailey's Irish cream. That and
lot of hot chocolate got me to sleep last night.

((((((((((Granby and Mike)))))))))

Hang in there, I'm sure he'll find a way to make sure you have that stroke.

Pam S. sending lots of purrs and healthy thoughts your way.