Kitties in their boxes

Old May 26th 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Kitties in their boxes

More cuteness!

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...5/cat_box.html
Old May 26th 06, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:
More cuteness!

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...5/cat_box.html

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old May 26th 06, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Magic Mood Jeep?" wrote:

wrote:

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...5/cat_box.html

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if you read the comments on that site, but someone said
it looked like the cats were posing for an album cover photo. It
really does look like that!

Joyce
Old May 26th 06, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-05-26 15:56:57 -0500, said:

"Magic Mood Jeep?" wrote:

wrote:

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...5/cat_box.html

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if you read the comments on that site, but someone said
it looked like the cats were posing for an album cover photo. It
really does look like that!

Joyce

That is just hysterical!!

Old May 27th 06, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in message
More cuteness!

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...5/cat_box.html

This is so funny. Hearing about how much cardboard boxes are great for
cats, a while ago I got some for my two.
Totally ignored.

Tweed

Old May 27th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:
More cuteness!

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...5/cat_box.html

They're so funny!

Old May 27th 06, 02:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Christina Websell" wrote:
This is so funny. Hearing about how much cardboard boxes are great for
cats, a while ago I got some for my two.
Totally ignored.

Betty was brought home from the shelter in a cardboard box. She cried
all the way home, and it was the last time she ever allowed herself to
be in one. She also doesn't have a thing for bags, but she does like
being under covers.

Old May 27th 06, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:
More cuteness!

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...5/cat_box.html

LOL! Hilarious! I saw the two cats, and laughed, and then I discovered
there was a third one in the background! Oh my! Even more hilarious.

Old May 27th 06, 05:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-05-26, Christina Websell penned:

wrote in message
.. .
More cuteness!

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...5/cat_box.html

This is so funny. Hearing about how much cardboard boxes are great
for cats, a while ago I got some for my two. Totally ignored.

I think there's some sort of rule that the box must be intended for
other things, and that the cat has to find it and "claim" it from some
other purpose.

Oscar has a box in the office, a box in the bedroom, and occasionally
finds boxes in other rooms to entertain herself. We have a maid
service once every two weeks; the maids just don't understand and do
crazy things like putting the boxes on end or closing them!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old May 27th 06, 10:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christina Websell wrote:
wrote in message
More cuteness!

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...5/cat_box.html

This is so funny. Hearing about how much cardboard boxes are great
for cats, a while ago I got some for my two.
Totally ignored.

Tweed

I think that's one of the wonderful thing about cats, they're all different,
I doubt there's anything that _every_ cat likes.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.