Grrrrrrr...Humans!

Old April 23rd 08, 07:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default Grrrrrrr...Humans! UPDATE

that is good news, bless you for caring, Lee
:-)Liz wrote in message
Good news.... I was able to sweet talk the 2 females into the house...they
were promptly hustled to the enclosed porch... I examined them for

injuries
found them thin though sound...Both now have hopefully "forever"

homes...One
going to a family who recently lost their old kitty....Oreo has settled in
nicely there...Snickers went to a neighbor who already has a spayed female
(Dad wanted a kitty of his own)...we'll see how that works out....I was so
PI**ED to find... upon examining the two kitties... that they both were
declawed front and back!!!!!! GRRRRRRRR!!! A sure death sentence around
here....

A neighborhood kid at the far end of our housing area reports he's seen
strange, large, gray cat slinking around his backyard...hope is resparked
that it may be Getty... the presumed dead male...I will start making spot
checks there hot and heavy starting tomorrow...no prospects for a home for
him so far...I'm worried...bad storms are due tomorrow...... Purrs and

good
vibes would be greatly appreciated that it is Getty and I can catch

him.....
:-) Liz

":-)Liz" wrote in message
t...
Once again...the occupant of one of the only 2 dual resident townhomes

in
our "neighborhood"...moved out...Leaving behind 3 cats...(Why this

happens
when I'm out of town I don't know!...though I figure it's because folks
know I will sic the law on dumpers if I catch them.!)GRRRRRRR...All

three
are spayed/neutered...Sadly the male has already disappeared.(we live in

rather isolated wooded area with a creek running behind us...and running
that creek are coyotes and a bobcat or two.)...The remaining 2 cats are
rather skittish(from what info I have gathered the "human" was rather
vocal when he dumped them out the door)......Wish me luck rounding them
up( sighhhh for the trip to the SPCA) and being the responsible
person...If anyone in the Dallas area want a pretty solid gray cat or a
gray with white spots cat...Shout Out.... :-) Liz

Old April 23rd 08, 09:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

:-)Liz wrote:
snip
A neighborhood kid at the far end of our housing area reports he's
seen strange, large, gray cat slinking around his backyard...hope is
resparked that it may be Getty... the presumed dead male...I will
start making spot checks there hot and heavy starting tomorrow...no
prospects for a home for him so far...I'm worried...bad storms are
due tomorrow...... Purrs and good vibes would be greatly appreciated
that it is Getty and I can catch him..... :-) Liz

You did good. Purrs that you find Getty, the poor thing was probably
declawed as well. :-(
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 23rd 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Default Grrrrrrr...Humans!

:-)Liz wrote:
Once again...the occupant of one of the only 2 dual resident townhomes in
our "neighborhood"...moved out...Leaving behind 3 cats...(Why this happens
when I'm out of town I don't know!...though I figure it's because folks know
I will sic the law on dumpers if I catch them.!)GRRRRRRR...All three are
spayed/neutered...Sadly the male has already disappeared.(we live in a
rather isolated wooded area with a creek running behind us...and running
that creek are coyotes and a bobcat or two.)...The remaining 2 cats are
rather skittish(from what info I have gathered the "human" was rather vocal
when he dumped them out the door)......Wish me luck rounding them up(
sighhhh for the trip to the SPCA) and being the responsible person...If
anyone in the Dallas area want a pretty solid gray cat or a gray with white
spots cat...Shout Out.... :-) Liz

Lots of luck! Thank you for doing this.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek
Old April 23rd 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

":-)Liz" wrote in message
[...]

DECLAWED!!!!! OMG!!!! Double loads of dirty kitty litter for the dumpers
and mega purrs for the dumpees especially grey kitty. I hope he's alive
and that you can rescue him and find him a true only home. Any hope of
getting the presumptive owners on the rolls of the ASPCA's do not adopt list
or whatever they have? I know the shelters share their lists so that the
dimwits who abuse animals can't go from one shelter to another to adopt.

Pam S FURIOUS for the kitties and grateful for Liz and those like her

Old April 23rd 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

":-)Liz" wrote in message

t...

Once again...the occupant of one of the only 2 dual resident townhomes in
our "neighborhood"...moved out...Leaving behind 3 cats...(Why this happens
when I'm out of town I don't know!...though I figure it's because folks
know I will sic the law on dumpers if I catch them.!)GRRRRRRR...All three
are spayed/neutered...Sadly the male has already disappeared.(we live in a
rather isolated wooded area with a creek running behind us...and running
that creek are coyotes and a bobcat or two.)...The remaining 2 cats are
rather skittish(from what info I have gathered the "human" was rather
vocal when he dumped them out the door)......Wish me luck rounding them
up( sighhhh for the trip to the SPCA) and being the responsible
person...If anyone in the Dallas area want a pretty solid gray cat or a
gray with white spots cat...Shout Out.... :-) Liz

I hope the two females will be safe and happy and loved from now on
in their new homes. Dirty litter box offerings to the person who made
the declawing decision. =o(

Melissa
Old April 24th 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 04:17:28 GMT, ":-\)Liz"
wrote:

[...]

Great news about the two girls, and purrs on the way that you can
track down Getty and rehome him as well

no comment on the supposed humans who abandoned declawed cats to the
out. Can't write want I'm thinking since Furby is watching the cursor
move across the screen and I figure she's a little young for that
language.
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby