Oh, I forgot

Old March 24th 09, 03:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Oh, I forgot

Saturday we spent a couple of hours at Bentonville, North Carolina for the
civil war (sorry, The War Of Northern Aggression Giggle). Before Rob and
I got too tired and made everyone come home, we saw a gentleman with a one
year old Maine Coon kitty on a harness and leash. Kitty found the warm
sandbox under a house and was hanging out there until the gentleman brought
her out and introduced us to her. She looked like she was half way between
QC and Hermione.

Pam S. who needs to get the pictures on her photobucket site.

Old March 24th 09, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
Saturday we spent a couple of hours at Bentonville, North Carolina for the
civil war (sorry, The War Of Northern Aggression Giggle).

The whole thing? That was quick.

Before Rob and
I got too tired and made everyone come home, we saw a gentleman with a one
year old Maine Coon kitty on a harness and leash. Kitty found the warm
sandbox under a house and was hanging out there until the gentleman
brought her out and introduced us to her. She looked like she was half
way between QC and Hermione.

Wonderful. I always wished I could take Stinky and Dante around with me.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Oh, I forgot. . . tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 1 September 5th 08 07:02 PM
Oh I forgot OT and all that tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 5 October 12th 07 07:47 PM
Forgot this! Tanada Cat anecdotes 2 March 25th 07 03:02 PM
Forgot to add AJ Cat health & behaviour 2 January 27th 04 12:31 PM
I forgot to pay homage........ Mischief Cat anecdotes 2 January 20th 04 06:05 PM