Off for a few days

Old December 21st 04, 04:56 PM
Victor Martinez

Default Off for a few days

I'm off to Mexico to spend a few days with the family. I should be able
to check in the group a couple of times (I think my mom has dial-up),
but just in case I want to wish all of you a great holiday season! I'll
be thinking of all of you and purring for those in need.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 21st 04, 05:30 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 15:56:25 GMT, Victor Martinez
yodeled:

I'm off to Mexico to spend a few days with the family. I should be able
to check in the group a couple of times (I think my mom has dial-up),
but just in case I want to wish all of you a great holiday season! I'll
be thinking of all of you and purring for those in need.

Blessings and a warm Christmas!

Theresa

Old December 22nd 04, 06:28 AM
Marina

Victor Martinez wrote:
I'm off to Mexico to spend a few days with the family. I should be able
to check in the group a couple of times (I think my mom has dial-up),
but just in case I want to wish all of you a great holiday season! I'll
be thinking of all of you and purring for those in need.

Have a wonderful time, and then hurry back!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki