the truck is winning

Old August 13th 03, 05:58 PM
jen.d

Default the truck is winning

Hey guys,

I have to go for awhile because I'm about to get eaten by an ulcer with
these book writing deadlines. People are so unreasonable. If I'm not back,
it means the ulcer got me. If I come back, it means I won. You know that
fuzzy head that never goes away becuase you never get sleep and you must
have gotten run over by a truck sometime.

Take care of your kitties. I can't take much more of this lifestyle.

Jen vs ulcer

Old August 13th 03, 06:13 PM
Victor M. Martinez

We're hoping things get better soon and unreasonable folks realize they're
being unreasonable.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Old August 14th 03, 12:01 AM
Brenda Watkins

"jen.d" wrote in message
. ca...
Hey guys,

I have to go for awhile because I'm about to get eaten by an ulcer with
these book writing deadlines. People are so unreasonable. If I'm not

back,
it means the ulcer got me. If I come back, it means I won. You know that
fuzzy head that never goes away becuase you never get sleep and you must
have gotten run over by a truck sometime.

Take care of your kitties. I can't take much more of this lifestyle.

Jen vs ulcer

we're sending you some heavy duty anti-ulcer purrs.
Brenda

Old August 14th 03, 04:06 AM
badwilson

Jen, that sucks! I'm so sorry to hear you're so stressed out. I hope these
people start being more reasonable. Take care of yourself and make sleep a
priority. About the ulcers, I've heard that they proved recently that an
ulcer is a bacterial infection and can be cured with antibiotics. You may
want to check into that.
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Old August 14th 03, 04:31 AM
Sam Nash

"jen.d" wrote in message
. ca...
Hey guys,

I have to go for awhile because I'm about to get eaten by an ulcer with
these book writing deadlines. People are so unreasonable. If I'm not

back,
it means the ulcer got me. If I come back, it means I won. You know that
fuzzy head that never goes away becuase you never get sleep and you must
have gotten run over by a truck sometime.

Take care of your kitties. I can't take much more of this lifestyle.

Jen vs ulcer

Poor Jen. Purring and praying that things get better for you and Pete SOON!
Sam

Old August 14th 03, 04:57 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"badwilson" had some very interesting things to
say about the truck is winning:

Jen, that sucks! I'm so sorry to hear you're so stressed out. I hope these
people start being more reasonable. Take care of yourself and make sleep a
priority. About the ulcers, I've heard that they proved recently that an
ulcer is a bacterial infection and can be cured with antibiotics. You may
want to check into that.

DMIL had an ulcer that turned out like that.

--
"Don't mess with major appliances unless you know what you are doing
(or unless your life insurance policy is up-to-date)." - John, RCFL
Old August 14th 03, 06:19 AM
LOL

"jen.d" wrote in message .ca...
Hey guys,

I have to go for awhile because I'm about to get eaten by an ulcer with
these book writing deadlines. People are so unreasonable. If I'm not back,
it means the ulcer got me. If I come back, it means I won. You know that
fuzzy head that never goes away becuase you never get sleep and you must
have gotten run over by a truck sometime.

Take care of your kitties. I can't take much more of this lifestyle.

Jen vs ulcer

((((Jen))))
We are sending purrs that your workload gets smaller and pay gets
bigger. Take care of yourself; we'll miss you!
------
Krista
Old August 14th 03, 10:30 AM
polonca12000

Sorry, I didn't get the original post. I really wish there was something I
could do to make your life easier, Jen. But all I can do is send purrs, hugs
, best wishes and hopes that things in your life calm down at least a little
bit. We love you and are here for you.
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old August 14th 03, 01:22 PM
Byron & Christine Burel

"LOL" wrote in message
om...
"jen.d" wrote in message

.ca...
Hey guys,

I have to go for awhile because I'm about to get eaten by an ulcer with
these book writing deadlines. People are so unreasonable. If I'm not

back,
it means the ulcer got me. If I come back, it means I won. You know that
fuzzy head that never goes away becuase you never get sleep and you must
have gotten run over by a truck sometime.

Take care of your kitties. I can't take much more of this lifestyle.

Jen vs ulcer

We are sending purrs that your workload gets smaller and pay gets
bigger. Take care of yourself; we'll miss you!
------
Krista

Major purrs for you, Jen! We'll be thinking of you and sending all our best
wishes and love for you to finish your project -- take care of yourself and
we'll look forward to your return!
Christine, Celeste, Byron & Alex and Omar, Midnight, Oreo, Robin & Tucker