OT - Changing My Sign-off

Old July 31st 08, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default OT - Changing My Sign-off

Since my "Hugs" seems to have been co-opted, I figure I'd change my sig.
Suggestions anyone?

"Nose kisses"?
"Belly Rubs"?
"Sammy Slobber"?

What do you think? ;

Let's try one out.

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

Old August 1st 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Jul 31, 5:07*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
Since my "Hugs" seems to have been co-opted, I figure I'd change my sig.
Suggestions anyone?

"Nose kisses"?
"Belly Rubs"?
"Sammy Slobber"?

What do you think? *;

Let's try one out.

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

Butt sniffs?

ducking

Sherry
Old August 1st 08, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Sherry" wrote in message
On Jul 31, 5:07 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
Since my "Hugs" seems to have been co-opted, I figure I'd change my sig.
Suggestions anyone?

"Nose kisses"?
"Belly Rubs"?
"Sammy Slobber"?

What do you think? ;

Let's try one out.

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

Butt sniffs?

ducking

Sherry

LOL! It does have a certain ring to it.

After Hunter sprayed his scent around when he was still "intact" we've been
having problems with Da Boyz spraying over his scent. I've taken to calling
Ozzy "Sir ****-a-lot". Going by posts here lately, maybe I should use "Lady
****-off-a-lot(of people)"!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 1st 08, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Since my "Hugs" seems to have been co-opted, I figure I'd change my sig.
Suggestions anyone?

"Nose kisses"?
"Belly Rubs"?
"Sammy Slobber"?

What do you think? ;

Let's try one out.

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

How about "head butts." Duffy is the ultimate head-butter, and I consider
it an act of love an affection.

MaryL

Old August 1st 08, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

. ..

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Since my "Hugs" seems to have been co-opted, I figure I'd change my sig.
Suggestions anyone?

"Nose kisses"?
"Belly Rubs"?
"Sammy Slobber"?

What do you think? ;

Let's try one out.

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

How about "head butts." Duffy is the ultimate head-butter, and I consider
it an act of love an affection.

MaryL

Yep, that's a good one! Maybe I'll just rotate them - life should be a
little unpredictable, after all!

Head Butts,

CatNipped

Old August 1st 08, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_4_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
. ..

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Since my "Hugs" seems to have been co-opted, I figure I'd change my sig.
Suggestions anyone?

"Nose kisses"?
"Belly Rubs"?
"Sammy Slobber"?

What do you think? ;

Let's try one out.

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

How about "head butts." Duffy is the ultimate head-butter, and I
consider it an act of love an affection.

MaryL

Yep, that's a good one! Maybe I'll just rotate them - life should be a
little unpredictable, after all!

Head Butts,

CatNipped

I like headbutts. )

Old August 1st 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Since my "Hugs" seems to have been co-opted, I figure I'd change my sig.
Suggestions anyone?

"Nose kisses"?
"Belly Rubs"?
"Sammy Slobber"?

What do you think? ;

Let's try one out.

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

Girlfriend, I liked fuzzy belly rubs. You could steal one from Tully
Sevalas "Who Loves Ya, Baby?" Snuggles, Scritches, Twined Tails, or even
Ear Twitches are possibilities.

Pam S.

Old August 1st 08, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Sherry" wrote in message

Butt sniffs?

ducking

=====================

LOL, funny Sherry.

Pam S

Old August 1st 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Since my "Hugs" seems to have been co-opted, I figure I'd change my sig.
Suggestions anyone?

"Nose kisses"?
"Belly Rubs"?
"Sammy Slobber"?

What do you think? ;

Let's try one out.

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

Girlfriend, I liked fuzzy belly rubs. You could steal one from Tully
Sevalas "Who Loves Ya, Baby?" Snuggles, Scritches, Twined Tails, or even
Ear Twitches are possibilities.

Pam S.

Oh my - you guys are *really* creative! I'm definitely going to use those.
Thanks!

Rattlesnake Tails,

CatNipped

Old August 1st 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I am doing the copy and paste sending my .02 that I put in the "Hey Kyla"
thing before I remembered you had started a new thread.

Catnipped, stay with your "Hugs" with you it works!! I am one of those who
don't like to be called "sweetie" and such. by people I don't let in my
space. Keep your own identity.

I sign most of my emails to friends with "Rainbows and warm Breezes(for
winter) or Rainbows and Cool breezes" (for summer).