PING: JILL - How is Persia?

Old March 6th 10, 11:25 PM posted to [email protected],rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

Default PING: JILL - How is Persia?

Not seen an update lately (if you posted one I may have missed it) - how
is she doing? Weebs is purring for her to get all better!

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old March 7th 10, 12:31 PM posted to [email protected],rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default JILL - How is Persia?

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
Not seen an update lately (if you posted one I may have missed it) - how
is she doing? Weebs is purring for her to get all better!

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY

You tell sweet Weebs Persia is steadily on the mend, thanks! She has
stopped biting at her let (I'm still putting the ointment on it). I'm sure
it's with the tacit understanding if she starts biting at it again I'll put
that cone back on her head!

She figured out the pill pockets routine pretty quickly so pilling her is a
fun (!) daily event. Doesn't make it any easier that I have cracked ribs,
holding a struggling cat. Fortunately she doesn't struggle *too* much. The
vet won't give me the transdermal gel until I bring her back to have her
thyroid levels rechecked later this week.

She's been eating well (YAY!). But she quickly got spoiled by the cheap
(heh) cat food I'd been giving her to encourage her to eat. I've started
mixing it half and half with her prescription food (both wet and dry).
Hopefully the transition back to her regular R/x stuff will be fairly
painless.

She's really enjoying the new Cat TV (bird feeder). I've had a flock of
"new" birds coming around. It took me a white to identify them as yellow
rumped warblers:
http://www.science.smith.edu/stopove...%20Warbler.jpg
They are cute little birds and Persia has been chattering away at them. We
tossed some furry mousies around yesterday (which probably wasn't a good
thing for me to be doing, given my cracked ribs). I refilled her kitty sock
with new nip and she licked it into submission

I have to go back to work tomorrow, though. (I can't believe I still have a
job after all this. These folks are extremely understanding.) Persia,
don't get mad. Momma has to work to pay for your medication.

Jill

Old March 7th 10, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

On 3/7/2010 7:31 AM, jmcquown wrote:
[...]

I am so glad she is doing better! Weebs is happy that His Precious
Persia is happy watching the birdies!

Old March 7th 10, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"jmcquown" wrote in message
"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
Not seen an update lately (if you posted one I may have missed
it) - how is she doing? Weebs is purring for her to get all
better!
--
^..^ This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to

help
[...]

I suspect its more a case of desperate, and that you ARE good at the
job. Maybe they've had time to consider a little bit of irate
customer control while you've been gone.

Jo

Ping Jill Granby Cat anecdotes 25 April 22nd 09 09:14 PM
PING: Jill Magic Mood Jeep Cat anecdotes 2 March 23rd 09 11:04 AM
Ping Jill Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 0 January 9th 06 04:24 AM
YUM! Ping Jill!! CatNipped Cat anecdotes 15 July 16th 05 03:14 AM
PING : Jill McQ Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 2 February 12th 05 03:31 AM