Ize too

Old April 14th 07, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Ize too

shamelessly modelled on one of Lesley's posts

Caliban: I'ZE TOO!

Miranda: Too what? Too fat?

Caliban: NO!!

Miranda: Too clumsy?

Caliban: NO, I'ze TOO!!

Miranda: Too what?? Too stupid? Too wussy? Too wussy for words?

Caliban: No, I'ze TOO!! TOO!!

Miranda: You're too too fat? Too too clumsy? Too too stupid? Too too
lazy? twirling paw beside ear Toot toot?

Caliban: Meowmieeeee! Miranda is mean to me and it's my PURRDAY!

Miranda: Yes, go crying to mummy, wuss-boy. So that's what you're making
a ruckus about. Well, I'm two years and four-and-a-half month, so I'm
still older than you. I will always be older than you. You can get as
big and fat as you like, I will always be the elder, so I will always be
the boss.

Caliban MEOWMIEEEEE!

Hoomin note: Yes, he's one of the Hoolikitten Chapter '05. It's
Caliban's birthday tomorrow (I don't actually know the exact date, but
in honour of Gordon's Aries, I decided on the 15th, since that is
roughly when Caliban was born, according to the vet). Caliban will get
an extra portion of his Most Favouritest Food (MFF), deli turkey.

He will be two, but he's still my little baby. And a hoolikitten.
Miranda was annoying me today, and Caliban was sleeping peacefully on
the cat tree. When I snapped, I automatically yelled 'CaliBAN! Stop
that!' A very confoozled Caliban looked up from his sleep. 'What...?
What did I do?' I apologized profusely, of course. This time, he wasn't
doing anything, it was Miranda. Somehow she always manages to put the
blame on him.

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki

Old April 14th 07, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gabey8

Captain and Stanley here. Hoppy Purrday to mew!

You'll like being two. We had a great time with it! We just turned 3 on
April 8. So we just celebrated another year of making the world a stripier
place. :3 :3

Purrs to you!

Captain and Stanley

Old April 14th 07, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tanada

"Marina" wrote in message
shamelessly modelled on one of Lesley's posts

Caliban: I'ZE TOO!

CONCATULATIONS!! I'ZE ALSO TOO! MY PURR DAY WAS ON MARCH 28. THE FAT
WENCH WAS TOO BUSY AND LAZY TO SAY ANYTHING TO YOU ALL. SHE IS A BAD
MEOWMIE.

LOVE,

Qui Gun Kit

Old April 14th 07, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 20:47:37 +0300, Marina wrote:

[...]

Many happy returns of the day, Caliban. From TuTu

Old April 14th 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Apr 14, 1:47 pm, Marina wrote:
[...]

(All: Maggie May, WooToo, Sunrise, Winnie, Missy, Bear (d*) and Buddy
Macaw)
Happy purrday to you
Happy purrday to you
Happy Purday wittle Caliban
Happy Purrday (Sunrise) ka-CHOO

Will and the gang in New Haven

--

Decaf? Decaf is for children!" - Jim Thompson

Stories and pics athttp://koti.welho.com/mkurten/

Old April 14th 07, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Exocat[_2_]

"Marina" wrote

Caliban: I'ZE TOO!

Hoppy Purrday Caliban, Treaspurrer HK Chapter of 05!

Eat all Miaowmy's treats but sticky paws off the Chapter's emergency ration
stocks or I'll send Treaspurrer Lily (who's nearly 2 too) to deal with you:
she's a ladycat like Miranda so you won't want to mess with her.

BTW I'ze 2 too in two weeks & a bit - great Spring '05, wannit?

Fraternal Purrs
Claudius, Purresident, HK Chapter '05
(Plus Gordon the hoomin who's delighted that Aries Panthercat's purrday is
being shared & so remembered, and Snowball the Grumpy Cloud, Bandit the
friendly old dood and Raki the smelly & stoopid but companionable big
blunt-clawed d-thingy).

Old April 14th 07, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisakatt

Hoomin note: Yes, he's one of the Hoolikitten Chapter '05. It's
Caliban's birthday tomorrow (I don't actually know the exact date, but
in honour of Gordon's Aries, I decided on the 15th, since that is
roughly when Caliban was born, according to the vet). Caliban will get
an extra portion of his Most Favouritest Food (MFF), deli turkey.
* * * * * * * * * *

Happy Purrday Caliban!
Elisabet

Old April 15th 07, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debby Hanoka

Happy Purr Day, Caliban! I turned two on March 2.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of Catmerica, Age 2
Junior Tabby In Residence

Old April 15th 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Happy too birthday, Caliban. You are a precious
hoolikitty. May you have many, many more.

Lily (USA) secrepurry Hoolikitties '05

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old April 15th 07, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 20:47:37 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

[...]

Aww, sweet confoozled Cali boy. Happy happy purrday skritches to
you.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War