[OT] But Hilarious - Frazzled Mom sells Pokemon cards on ebay

Old August 22nd 07, 12:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default [OT] But Hilarious - Frazzled Mom sells Pokemon cards on ebay

Totally OT, but other than being about barekittens rather than cats, this is
*so* an RPCA story.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130144061675&ssPageNam e=ADME:B:EF:US:11

A quick summary: A mom's kids snuck some pokemon cards into her shopping
trolley. Since they don't deserve the cards, she's selling them on e-bay.
But the way she writes the story is *hilarious*

Yowie

--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Old August 22nd 07, 12:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

"Yowie" wrote in message
Totally OT, but other than being about barekittens rather than cats, this
is *so* an RPCA story.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130144061675&ssPageNam e=ADME:B:EF:US:11

A quick summary: A mom's kids snuck some pokemon cards into her shopping
trolley. Since they don't deserve the cards, she's selling them on e-bay.
But the way she writes the story is *hilarious*

Yowie

--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

As I post this, 44 bids, and it's up to $103!!!!!! I certainly hope she gets
enough to pay her next grocery bill!

--
http://www.firstgiving.com/nalee1131964
About my charity:

Old August 22nd 07, 01:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&ssPageNam e=
ADME:B:EF:US:11

A quick summary: A mom's kids snuck some pokemon cards into her
shopping trolley. Since they don't deserve the cards, she's selling
them on e-bay. But the way she writes the story is *hilarious*

Yowie

I love this line: "I remove... and a can of cat food (we don't even have a
cat!)." Maybe that was a big HINT from one of the kids.

Jill

Old August 22nd 07, 02:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Aug 22, 6:40 am, "Yowie" wrote:
Totally OT, but other than being about barekittens rather than cats, this is
*so* an RPCA story.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130144061675&ssPag...

A quick summary: A mom's kids snuck some pokemon cards into her shopping
trolley. Since they don't deserve the cards, she's selling them on e-bay.
But the way she writes the story is *hilarious*

Yowie

She has the same gift Erma Bombeck had for relating motherhood in an
extremely
funny way, in a way all us moms can relate to. I used to go grocery
shopping
with my LDS friend who eventually had nine children; at the time she
only had
6 so far. It was quite like the description, even though the children
were very well-
mannered nearly all the time.

Sherry

Old August 22nd 07, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

On Aug 22, 7:40 am, "Yowie" wrote:
Totally OT, but other than being about barekittens rather than cats, this is
*so* an RPCA story.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130144061675&ssPag...

A quick summary: A mom's kids snuck some pokemon cards into her shopping
trolley. Since they don't deserve the cards, she's selling them on e-bay.
But the way she writes the story is *hilarious*

Yowie

--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Have you read her blog yet? I'm in the process and she has me
chuckling. If you're interested her blog is at: http://www.mom2my6pack.blogspot.com/
She's receiving a lot of attention from all over the world and rather
bemused by it all.

Pam S.

Old August 22nd 07, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Yowie wrote:
Totally OT, but other than being about barekittens rather than cats,
this is *so* an RPCA story.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130144061675&ssPageNam e=ADME:B:EF:US:11

A quick summary: A mom's kids snuck some pokemon cards into her
shopping trolley. Since they don't deserve the cards, she's selling
them on e-bay. But the way she writes the story is *hilarious*

Yowie

Does that make you glad you've only got one? Well two if you include Joel.
;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 22nd 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

The winning bid was $142.51! Good for her! Thanks for steering me to this,
Yowie! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

--
Joy

Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never
forgotten this.

Old August 22nd 07, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"Adrian A" wrote in message
Yowie wrote:
Totally OT, but other than being about barekittens rather than cats,
this is *so* an RPCA story.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130144061675&ssPageNam e=ADME:B:EF:US:11

A quick summary: A mom's kids snuck some pokemon cards into her
shopping trolley. Since they don't deserve the cards, she's selling
them on e-bay. But the way she writes the story is *hilarious*

Yowie

Does that make you glad you've only got one? Well two if you include Joel.
;-)

I have 4 kids. In order of how easy they are for me to control, from best to
worst, its Fluffy, Shmogg, Cary & Joel. :-)

Yowie

Old August 23rd 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gabey8

[[Totally OT, but other than being about barekittens rather than cats,
this
is
*so* an RPCA story.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130144061675&ssPageNam e=ADME:B:EF:US:11

A quick summary: A mom\\\'s kids snuck some pokemon cards into her
shopping

trolley. Since they don\\\'t deserve the cards, she\\\'s selling them on
e-bay.
But the way she writes the story is *hilarious*

Yowie]]

ROTFL! OMG, she\\\'s a great writer. Funniest thing I\\\'ve read in ages
--
she should be writing for a living. The comparisons to Erma Bombeck\\\'s
writing are right on target.

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Old August 23rd 07, 05:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-08-22 06:40:23 -0500, "Yowie" said:

Totally OT, but other than being about barekittens rather than cats,
this is *so* an RPCA story.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130144061675&ssPageNam e=ADME:B:EF:US:11

quick summary: A mom's kids snuck some pokemon cards into her shopping
trolley. Since they don't deserve the cards, she's selling them on
e-bay. But the way she writes the story is *hilarious*

Yowie

OMG! THat was hilarious!