Bonnie is chasing Clyde

Old March 20th 05, 07:32 PM
Bev

Default Bonnie is chasing Clyde

After almost two weeks sleeping in a comfortable chair, Bonnie is on the
move. She still has a slight limp and won't jump up on anything high
but she is feeling great. By the end of this week I think she will be
nearly back to her old self.
Her chasing is of the mild kind - just ambushes from behind the door,
that sort of thing. I was worried that she would be left with a
permanent limp but that is not going to happen

Bev
--
Cats aren't clean, they're just covered with cat spit.
Old March 20th 05, 08:06 PM
mlbriggs

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 07:32:10 +1200, Bev wrote:

After almost two weeks sleeping in a comfortable chair, Bonnie is on the
move. She still has a slight limp and won't jump up on anything high but
she is feeling great. By the end of this week I think she will be nearly
back to her old self.
Her chasing is of the mild kind - just ambushes from behind the door, that
sort of thing. I was worried that she would be left with a permanent
limp but that is not going to happen

Bev

Happy day! I'll bet that brought smiles to your face. Purrs that Bonnie
will continue to improve. MLB
Old March 20th 05, 08:37 PM
Katz

Bonnie--You go, girl!

Katz

Old March 20th 05, 08:42 PM
Nanny

Bonnie being Bonnie, I think that was to be expected :-)

Nanny

"Bev" schreef in bericht

Old March 20th 05, 08:42 PM
Lois Reay

Bev" wrote in message
After almost two weeks sleeping in a comfortable chair, Bonnie is on the
move. She still has a slight limp and won't jump up on anything high
but she is feeling great. By the end of this week I think she will be
nearly back to her old self.
Her chasing is of the mild kind - just ambushes from behind the door,
that sort of thing. I was worried that she would be left with a
permanent limp but that is not going to happen

Bev
--
Cats aren't clean, they're just covered with cat spit.

Great news Bev, I never thought that she would not recover fully.

Lois

Old March 20th 05, 10:35 PM
jmcquown

Bev wrote:
After almost two weeks sleeping in a comfortable chair, Bonnie is on
the move. She still has a slight limp and won't jump up on anything
high but she is feeling great. By the end of this week I think she
will be nearly back to her old self.
Her chasing is of the mild kind - just ambushes from behind the door,
that sort of thing. I was worried that she would be left with a
permanent limp but that is not going to happen

Bev

Excellent news! Give her some scritches for me

Jill

Old March 20th 05, 10:40 PM
polonca12000

Great news!
Continued purrs and best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old March 20th 05, 10:58 PM
Sam Nash

"Bev" wrote in message
After almost two weeks sleeping in a comfortable chair, Bonnie is on the
move. She still has a slight limp and won't jump up on anything high
but she is feeling great. By the end of this week I think she will be
nearly back to her old self.
Her chasing is of the mild kind - just ambushes from behind the door,
that sort of thing. I was worried that she would be left with a
permanent limp but that is not going to happen

Bev
--
Cats aren't clean, they're just covered with cat spit.

Great news, Bev. Glad to hear she's on the mend.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Old March 21st 05, 12:06 AM
Lucy's Mom

This is indeed good news, Bev. Continued purrs for Bonnie and the
entire situation...

--Kim, Eric, Lucy, Casper and Tiger

Old March 21st 05, 02:36 AM
Irulan

excellent news about Bonnie. We are so glad she is feeling better.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Bonnie and Clyde Bev Cat anecdotes 19 March 16th 05 11:31 PM
Clyde and Bonnie Bev Cat anecdotes 36 December 23rd 04 03:10 PM
Bonnie and Clyde Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 2 March 31st 04 12:04 AM
Clyde - Peeping Tom Bev Cat anecdotes 6 January 17th 04 01:18 AM
Clyde - King of the Foodbowl Bev Cat anecdotes 10 November 3rd 03 06:29 PM