Fun for cats...not so much for hoomins

Old September 10th 04, 03:06 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 19:06:43 +0700, "badwilson"
wrote:

The new stuff came but one part of the cabinet wasn't right so they took it
back with them to fix. It's ok though because I was able to organize
everything anyway. Unfortunately my TV died (very weird timing) and I had
to get a friend to help me take it to the repair guy. It should be fixed
tomorrow, so in the meantime I brought the small TV down from the bedroom.
Vino likes the new stuff, we also got a long side table kind of thing which
I put under the window in the bedroom. Now he has a great spot to watch
all the birdies from and the waterbuffalos in the field next door.

Just sounds so COOL to be able to talk about the waterbuffloes next
door ;-)

snip
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old September 10th 04, 03:38 AM
badwilson

wrote:

The new stuff came but one part of the cabinet wasn't right so they took

it
back with them to fix. It's ok though because I was able to organize
everything anyway. Unfortunately my TV died (very weird timing) and I

had
to get a friend to help me take it to the repair guy. It should be fixed
tomorrow, so in the meantime I brought the small TV down from the

bedroom.
Vino likes the new stuff, we also got a long side table kind of thing

which
I put under the window in the bedroom. Now he has a great spot to watch
all the birdies from and the waterbuffalos in the field next door.

Just sounds so COOL to be able to talk about the waterbuffloes next
door ;-)

Heh, yeah I used to think they are really cool too, but now I see them
almost every day and think that they are just really big cows.
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's covered

Old September 10th 04, 05:17 AM
Marina

badwilson wrote:

Vino likes the new stuff, we also got a long side table kind of thing which
I put under the window in the bedroom. Now he has a great spot to watch
all the birdies from and the waterbuffalos in the field next door.

What a wonderful thing to get for Vino. ;o) I have a low bookcase
standing under my bedroom window, since there is no window sill there (
we went from a lovely place with nearly one meter deep window sills to
no window sills at all when we moved here). Vino likes the
waterbuffaloes, huh? Frank's nephew Igor used to love watching cows.
When he went to the countryside in the summer, he would spend his days
on a fence post, purring and watching the cows in the field.

The old cabinet is outside on our porch. I have to organize a friend with a
truck to come to take it to another friend's office to store it. It belongs
to the house we're renting and will have to go back into it when we move
out. I can't be bothered to deal with it right now because I'm more worried
about getting my TV fixed.

Hope your TV gets fixed soon.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old September 10th 04, 05:32 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:38:30 +0700, "badwilson"
wrote:

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
.. .
Just sounds so COOL to be able to talk about the waterbuffloes next
door ;-)

Heh, yeah I used to think they are really cool too, but now I see them
almost every day and think that they are just really big cows.

and I don't imagine they smell any better ;-))
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: