36 more days

Old August 12th 03, 05:15 PM
Jo Firey

Default 36 more days

By the time her baby is ready to go, Momma cat won't object in the least. Most of
them seem to get sick and tired of their babies by the time they are 8 to 10 weeks
old.

--
Jo Firey

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take
our breath away."
"Stacey" wrote in message
Hi all.

Saw The Kitten (I fear this will become it's name, we could call it TK)
yesterday! It is growing so fast! It's little ears are up and perky now and
it's markings are becoming very visible. It's very tabby, with a distinct M
on the forehead. It's nearly identical to one of it's sibs, but it's face is
thinner and it's eyes more bugged out (snicker). It also has four white
socks and a little white stripe between it's eyes, on it's nose.

Momma cat was protective and proud as always. It's going to break my heart
in a way to take one of her babies!!!!

--
Stacey

Hugs, Not Bugs!
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
http://home.rochester.rr.com/stave508
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
If I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on the
cats!

Old August 13th 03, 03:10 AM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Jo Firey wrote:

By the time her baby is ready to go, Momma cat won't object in the least. Most of
them seem to get sick and tired of their babies by the time they are 8 to 10 weeks
old.

Well, YOU try breast-feeding several babies, all with full sets of
needle-sharp little teeth!