Da Olympix ? From BOOKS & PIPPSY sent Tuesdai-Feb 13 2018

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 14th 18, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Da Olympix ? From BOOKS & PIPPSY sent Tuesdai-Feb 13 2018

Furst uf awl hai n Happi Valentinez Daai on da 14f
Gib yer sweetie uh hart shap nip sumfin..uh huh
Pipps smiles and sez My Wink Ranger gibed meh uh boootiful
red stone hart shape to go on my winking
colar..hym is sew sweet I gibed Mai Ranger McDude uh noo helmut fur hiz teleporter -en red

Nao are we en da UhLimpix?

BOOKS reeeeally wants to skate on da ise n hym iz funnee on et
Hym can reely zoom faaaaaaaaaazt

BOOKS skates fastfast by PIPPSY sticking hiz tungue out at hur, n duz uh high jump, spinz uhrowdn in uh blur , n landz wif uh fazt twirl n landz on hiz butt, wheeeeeeeeeee dat wuz FUHN BOOKS stands back up, but fallz bak down cuz hym got tew dizzy frum spinnin, but et wuz wurf it G

Hoo else wunt tu try skatin ?

Pippsy rolls her eyes and declares, "I do not know him"