Quick purrs for my Margie on trip to doc (ted)

Old March 27th 10, 07:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default Quick purrs for my Margie on trip to doc (ted) - UPDATE 2

"kraut" wrote in message

My Margie has to go to vet today at 2:00 for sore / broken leg. She
fell out cupboard (SP) while grabbing a nap there and landed on
first
the microwave then the floor. Will post back after seeing doc.

She is limping REAL bad and trying not to use or put weight on it
even
when setting. Hopefully it is just a soft tissue injury!!

Pic of her in the spot where she fell from at

http://users.ameritech.net/lestark/image10.jpg

Thanks all

Healing purrs from Beauty, Cinder, Spring and ALL the alleycats. Keep
us updated.

She somehow dislocated what I guess would be her hip in the fall.

They got it back and she is on pain meds and a guest of the vets
tonight
so they can watch her for whatever plus they said make sure she does
no running and / or jumping.

They will call tomorrow.

I will miss her as much as she will probably miss me!!

They sent Margie home this AM with pain meds for 4 days but I think
she is doing worse. She trys not to use that leg at all. She even
has trouble getting up from laying down using it.

They called this PM to check on her and I told them she was worse and
the girl said she would tell the vet but I never heard back. I do
know they never took an xray which I wish they had if just for MY
peace of mine. There may be something else wrong. I am really
thinking about taking her to the pet emergency to have them check her
and take an xray!!!

After last couple times going to see Dr Tina I am really thinking
about going to a new place. What with no xray this time and when I
took Boots the stray in and ended up having him put down because of
kitty aids. I told them I wanted to be with him when they done their
thing but when they brought him back in the room he was so out of it
he probably did not even know I was there after I told them I wanted
to be with him through it.

Sorry for carrying on but this just got me feeling a little down.
Thanks for listening all. Maybe the wife is right when she says I am
too involved with these cats. I do not even talk about them with her
anymore.

Purrs for Margie, and yourself.
Hope there is not something else wrong, and you are sooo right to
care as much as you do.

Sylvia

Old March 27th 10, 12:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 18:10:28 -0700, John Ross Mc Master's busy little
fingers typed:

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 20:59:01 -0400, kraut wrote:

[...]

God Bles You

Yes, that too.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old March 27th 10, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Fred wrote:
[...]

Sending purrs for the little lady. It will probably take several weeks
to heal. Best wishes. MLB
Old March 28th 10, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

You got that right, Gramby. How IS Margie?? .Kyla

"Granby"
How can you not get involved when you are there to care for them.
"kraut"

Old March 29th 10, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

ditto, soft
"Adam" wrote in message
kraut wrote:
After last couple times going to see Dr Tina I am really thinking
about going to a new place.

That might help. Louise recently switched doctors and hospitals --
I asked the Animal Care Manager at the local SPCA for a recommendation.
If there's a shelter with cats, or even a breeder, nearby, that might be a
good place for a recommendation. (Is the MSU vet school too far away?)

Sorry for carrying on but this just got me feeling a little down.
Thanks for listening all. Maybe the wife is right when she says I am
too involved with these cats. I do not even talk about them with her
anymore.

You are welcome to talk about them all you want here, because we all know
what it's like. (I think I can say that applies to everyone here.)

Adam

Old April 1st 10, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

How is Margie doing? We are wondering and are still puuurring.
Love
Mosey n his Mommy Kyla

[...]

REQ Purrs for my Margie kraut Cat community 8 September 15th 07 06:55 AM
REQ Prayers / purrs for my Margie kraut Cat community 14 September 8th 07 01:27 PM
my trip to da TED -purrs please... Meowmie Carol Cat community 6 December 4th 06 01:34 AM
Trip purrs Karen Cat anecdotes 7 August 3rd 06 03:39 AM
Quick catsitter purrs needed please! Karen AKA Kajikit Cat anecdotes 4 July 25th 05 06:47 PM