Apurrrrl Foooz efurbuddy!

Old April 1st 10, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Apurrrrl Foooz efurbuddy!

Sew funny..I pooted a bwoo wibbun on da meowmiez swipperz. I pooted
mine hedd up fwoo da shaower kurtin an purrtendid wike I wuz gonna
'scape froo da wallz! Da meowmie shoutted at minesewf an chaysed me
outta dere. Waff waff.

An da meowmie gotted me gud tew, she sez WE GOIN to WEEZER!
Waff..dat sew stoopid. I defurnittly GNOT goin to weezer. Gnot
gettin in da metalmonstur. Nope. Waff.

Meowy.
Old April 1st 10, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I dont fink annywun wud want ta eat a cat dat ate dat bunnie. Da meanez wud
make it tastz YUCKY. Willow spitting at the thought. L. Louise, pleze make
her let dat bunni go...........PLEZE.

Old April 1st 10, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"MeOwy"
Sew funny..I pooted a bwoo wibbun on da meowmiez swipperz. I pooted
mine hedd up fwoo da shaower kurtin an purrtendid wike I wuz gonna
'scape froo da wallz! Da meowmie shoutted at minesewf an chaysed me
outta dere. Waff waff.

An da meowmie gotted me gud tew, she sez WE GOIN to WEEZER!
Waff..dat sew stoopid. I defurnittly GNOT goin to weezer. Gnot
gettin in da metalmonstur. Nope. Waff.

Meowy.

MeOwy, yoo krak me up. Yup.
Yoo pwayd gud gud Aprul Foolz trix on yerown Meowmee..waffz.
WEEZER iz uh nayme uff uh rok groop tew..waffz.
I tramplud mine meowmee diz murning tew wayke hur upp iz wat I did..
Luffs
Mosey

Old April 1st 10, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Apr 1, 1:00*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
"MeOwy"

Sew funny..I pooted a bwoo wibbun on da meowmiez swipperz. *I pooted
mine hedd up fwoo da shaower kurtin an purrtendid wike I wuz gonna
'scape froo da wallz! *Da meowmie shoutted at minesewf an chaysed me
outta dere. Waff waff.

An da meowmie gotted me gud tew, she sez WE GOIN to WEEZER!
Waff..dat sew stoopid. *I defurnittly GNOT goin to weezer. *Gnot
gettin in da metalmonstur. *Nope. *Waff.

Meowy.

MeOwy, yoo krak me up. *Yup.
Yoo pwayd gud gud Aprul Foolz trix on yerown Meowmee..waffz.
WEEZER iz uh nayme uff uh rok groop tew..waffz.
I tramplud mine meowmee diz murning tew wayke hur upp iz wat I did..
Luffs
Mosey

Weigh da go Mosey! Twamplin da meowmie..dat is sew much fun, did yoo
meow "apurrl fooz" atted hur?

WEEZER. Dat is furry gud moozik. Da meowmie wikes dat. She twyin to
seigh she gonna pooted me inna beehikl an drife hundurdz amiles to a
pwayse in Hi-da-ho ware dere wud be horribl moozik ob fiddlz an
washtubz. Sew stoopid. Butted funny. I gnot going ob kors.
Neefur is da meowmie.
Wuffs, Meowy, joining in Granby's plee to weelees da bunni, pweez