Hoomin annifursery announcement

Old April 1st 10, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default Hoomin annifursery announcement

Happee Annifursery to Unka Dan an Anti Nancy!

Rebecca

"Samuel Redcat" wrote in message
I almost forgetted to mention - today is mine hoomins 9th wedding
annifursery! Dey beens married fur longer dan I been alive. Dey even been
married longer dan Amelia's been alive - dat's a long, long, long time,
cuz she's really old.

Sammy

Old April 1st 10, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On 31 Mar 2010 21:13:45 GMT, Samuel Redcat's
nimble, little paws typed:

I almost forgetted to mention - today is mine hoomins 9th wedding
annifursery! Dey beens married fur longer dan I been alive. Dey even been
married longer dan Amelia's been alive - dat's a long, long, long time,
cuz she's really old.

Sammy

Meow an Happy Anfursary, Unka Dan & Anti Nancy!

Datz wunnerfull!

Psst, Sammy - mine hooman iz owlder dan trees an
roks!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/31/2010 7:59:24 PM
Old April 1st 10, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 16:29:25 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

dear nize hoomin, i will be 17 in june, so i indorze ameliaz messag, Tiger

Sebbenteen! I'll be nine, an we'll be winked fibe
yeerz in Joon!!!!!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/31/2010 8:00:56 PM
Old April 1st 10, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"Amelia T Cat"
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 21:13:45 +0000, Samuel Redcat wrote:

I almost forgetted to mention - today is mine hoomins 9th wedding
annifursery! Dey beens married fur longer dan I been alive. Dey even
been married longer dan Amelia's been alive - dat's a long, long, long
time, cuz she's really old.

Sammy

[Amelia walks up silently behind Sammy, draws back her paw, and gives him
a mighty whack upside the head]

Hmmph.

Waffz owt laowd..sawry..Iam ulmust 8.
Mosey

Old April 1st 10, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

anna i sure iz happi wif diz time we haz had togefur, Tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 16:29:25 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

dear nize hoomin, i will be 17 in june, so i indorze ameliaz messag,
Tiger

Sebbenteen! I'll be nine, an we'll be winked fibe
yeerz in Joon!!!!!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/31/2010 8:00:56 PM

Old April 1st 10, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 31, 3:13*pm, Samuel Redcat wrote:
I almost forgetted to mention - today is mine hoomins 9th wedding
annifursery! Dey beens married fur longer dan I been alive. Dey even been
married longer dan Amelia's been alive - dat's a long, long, long time,
cuz she's really old.

Sammy

Dat sew amayzing! (Gno awfence Amelia T. Cat).
Concatyoolayshuns.
Meowy, awso adding sum purring fur da appairentwee dekwippit Amelia.
Effurybuddy tayke gud kare ob hur pweez.
Old April 1st 10, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

"dekwippit" mineown posterior sectkion, her managed to klean his klock in
one swell foop. Piglett pleased with Amelia and her actions.

Old April 1st 10, 02:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 17:06:41 -0500, Granby wrote:

Gud four u Melia, himselfz deserfed dat. Piglet looking proud of her
friend.

Meowmie and Paw adopted me from the rescue folks just a couple of months
before they got married, back when I was just a tiny kitten. So I'm not
even going to be 10 for a few more months. And Sammy isn't that much
younger than me himself.

Amelia
Old April 1st 10, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 21:13:45 +0000, Samuel Redcat's busy little fingers
typed:

I almost forgetted to mention - today is mine hoomins 9th wedding
annifursery! Dey beens married fur longer dan I been alive. Dey even
been married longer dan Amelia's been alive - dat's a long, long, long
time, cuz she's really old.

Sammy

Coccatulations to the happy couple!!! Many more!

--
Regards,
Fred