Help, purrz PLEZE

Old April 3rd 10, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Help, purrz PLEZE

On Apr 2, 7:31*pm, "Granby" wrote:
It is 7:30 my time and no sign of her. *Have to sit a bit before I got out
walking and callig again. *Have searched closets and the garage. *Keep purr,
please

I hope you find her soon and well. Our whole house is purring for you
and we would help you search if we could.

--
Will in New Haven

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...
On Apr 2, 6:41 pm, The Porter Cats
wrote:

On Apr 2, 6:18 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

Ohhhhhhhhh gnO..Mz Piglett, pweeze git yerownself hoam..
PUUUUUUUUUUURR PUUUUURR
Izz hur hyding unner sumfing in da howse mabbee?
Luffs n LAOWD PURRZ
Mosey

we iz purrin da soft haza phon thing rite wif hersuf watin fura
update,
Trudi
"Granby"
Miz Piglett haz gone missink and gramby iz frantik. Efferwun haz been
looking for herslefz and kalling in da out. Pleze purr her finz her
way
home. Gramby seed her late las nite and not cinze den.- Hide quoted
text -

I was hoaping she was hideng in da howse.

Oh, I hoap sew too. Wee iz all wurreed bout herseff.

--
WooToo

Old April 3rd 10, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Yes, I wish we were there to help look.

Old April 3rd 10, 03:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"The Porter Cats" On Apr 2, 6:18 pm, "
Mosey =^..^="\ Ohhhhhhhhh gnO..Mz Piglett, pweeze git yerownself hoam..
PUUUUUUUUUUURR PUUUUURR
Izz hur hyding unner sumfing in da howse mabbee?
Luffs n LAOWD PURRZ
Mosey
we iz purrin da soft haza phon thing rite wif hersuf watin fura update,
Trudi
"Granby"
Miz Piglett haz gone missink and gramby iz frantik. Efferwun haz been
looking for herslefz and kalling in da out. Pleze purr her finz her way
home. Gramby seed her late las nite and not cinze den.-

I was hoaping she was hideng in da howse.

Lucy

Mabbee hur iz, inna kubord ur sumpfin or uh klozit?
I dunt gnow why hur got Owt wen hur nenbber duz dat?
Luffs
Mosey
--Hoo iz wurried fur hur n iz sew sadd ubaowt Charlie tew

Old April 3rd 10, 03:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Apr 2, 8:06*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

Yes, dere wuz dat kittee dat gotted into a windo seat an wuz in it fur
wike 3 weeks befor sumwun looked in it cuz dey herd a faint meow. An
at my anti Tasa's dere wuz a kittee under der houss dat wuz dere for
dayz after dey had putted da screens bak on, an Anti Tasa saw it
looking out sew she took off da screen til it cud leev wen it wuznt
afrayd to do sew.
Iam sew wurried fur miz piglet.
Meowy, purrring fur awl she is wurf.
Old April 3rd 10, 11:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 16:43:12 -0500, Granby typed:

Miz Piglett haz gone missink and gramby iz frantik. Efferwun haz been
looking for herslefz and kalling in da out. Pleze purr her finz her way
home. Gramby seed her late las nite and not cinze den.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrs fur poor Piglet. I hope hers back suunsuun. I gnow how
distressing it can be. My thoughts are with you all at Gramby's house.
We'f had guudguud news befur and bad news befur. I hope this is time fur
some gudgud news, and suun.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old April 3rd 10, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 16:43:12 -0500, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Miz Piglett haz gone missink and gramby iz frantik. Efferwun haz been
looking for herslefz and kalling in da out. Pleze purr her finz her way
home. Gramby seed her late las nite and not cinze den.

I iz sadsad to rred ob dis, and hope dat she
makes her way home soon!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/3/2010 12:16:41 PM
Old April 7th 10, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Purrz frum awl ov uz fur da Ms. Piglet to find her way homez.

Da Girlz,

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger the Depradatator (VC),
Ms. Chessie, Mistress of Light and Shadow,
Ms. Misty, Mistress of Colors and Smoke,
Mr. Shadow da Pup,
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

purrz fur da Gramby Stormmee Cat community 6 January 25th 10 01:25 AM
Purrz pleze Granby Cat community 26 September 27th 08 08:40 PM
Purrz fur a d*g Tabitha Fluffytail Cat community 14 December 3rd 06 07:35 AM
More purrz... Cory Cat community 8 October 22nd 06 05:07 AM
PURRZ!!! Boogie's Mom Cat community 4 October 18th 03 07:43 AM