Quick purrs for my Margie on trip to doc (ted)

Old March 25th 10, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut[_2_]

Default Quick purrs for my Margie on trip to doc (ted)

My Margie has to go to vet today at 2:00 for sore / broken leg. She
fell out cupboard (SP) while grabbing a nap there and landed on first
the microwave then the floor. Will post back after seeing doc.

She is limping REAL bad and trying not to use or put weight on it even
when setting. Hopefully it is just a soft tissue injury!!

Pic of her in the spot where she fell from at

http://users.ameritech.net/lestark/image10.jpg

Thanks all

Old March 25th 10, 05:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 12:54:50 -0400, kraut wrote:

My Margie has to go to vet today at 2:00 for sore / broken leg. She
fell out cupboard (SP) while grabbing a nap there and landed on first
the microwave then the floor. Will post back after seeing doc.

She is limping REAL bad and trying not to use or put weight on it even
when setting. Hopefully it is just a soft tissue injury!!

Pic of her in the spot where she fell from at

http://users.ameritech.net/lestark/image10.jpg

Thanks all

Healing purrs from Beauty, Cinder, Spring and ALL the alleycats. Keep
us updated.
Old March 25th 10, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 25, 10:54*am, kraut wrote:
My Margie has to go to vet today at 2:00 for sore / broken leg. *She
fell out cupboard (SP) while grabbing a nap there and landed on first
the microwave then the floor. *Will post back after seeing doc.

She is limping REAL bad and trying not to use or put weight on it even
when setting. *Hopefully it is just a soft tissue injury!!

Pic of her in the spot where she fell from at

http://users.ameritech.net/lestark/image10.jpg

Thanks all

I wil purr as stwong as I can fur yoor Margie. I feels empaffy fur
hur.
MeOwy,~{{{^.'.^}}}
Old March 25th 10, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

"kraut"

My Margie has to go to vet today at 2:00 for sore / broken leg. She
fell out cupboard (SP) while grabbing a nap there and landed on first
the microwave then the floor. Will post back after seeing doc.

She is limping REAL bad and trying not to use or put weight on it even
when setting. Hopefully it is just a soft tissue injury!!

Pic of her in the spot where she fell from at

http://users.ameritech.net/lestark/image10.jpg

Thanks all

Ohh no..Purrz luffingly snet for Margie to be better..poor Kraut too.
Luffs
Mosey n his purtnurz

Old March 25th 10, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut[_2_]

Default Quick purrs for my Margie on trip to doc (ted) - UPDATE

My Margie has to go to vet today at 2:00 for sore / broken leg. She
fell out cupboard (SP) while grabbing a nap there and landed on first
the microwave then the floor. Will post back after seeing doc.

She is limping REAL bad and trying not to use or put weight on it even
when setting. Hopefully it is just a soft tissue injury!!

Pic of her in the spot where she fell from at

http://users.ameritech.net/lestark/image10.jpg

Thanks all

Healing purrs from Beauty, Cinder, Spring and ALL the alleycats. Keep
us updated.

She somehow dislocated what I guess would be her hip in the fall.

They got it back and she is on pain meds and a guest of the vets
tonight so they can watch her for whatever plus they said make sure
she does no running and / or jumping.

They will call tomorrow.

I will miss her as much as she will probably miss me!!

Old March 25th 10, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

kraut wrote:

[...]

Sending purrs for a good healing. TuTu did this some time ago. Now she
can't jump to high places. MLB
Old March 25th 10, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

"kraut"
She somehow dislocated what I guess would be her hip in the fall.

They got it back and she is on pain meds and a guest of the vets
tonight so they can watch her for whatever plus they said make sure
she does no running and / or jumping.

They will call tomorrow.

I will miss her as much as she will probably miss me!!

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that..poor kitty..you take care too
Purrs and prayers lovingly sent to you both
Kyla (Mosey's Mommy)

Old March 25th 10, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 25, 2:45*pm, kraut wrote:
[...]

By tomorrow or the next day, she will be able to look at you and say
"I MEANT to do that.
It sounds like the TEDs can treat it and she will be ok.

--
Will in New Haven

Old March 25th 10, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 14:45:47 -0400, kraut wrote:

[...]

Healing purrs again! Happi dere waz knot moree dammage.
Spring

REQ Purrs for my Margie kraut Cat community 8 September 15th 07 06:55 AM
REQ Prayers / purrs for my Margie kraut Cat community 14 September 8th 07 01:27 PM
my trip to da TED -purrs please... Meowmie Carol Cat community 6 December 4th 06 01:34 AM
Trip purrs Karen Cat anecdotes 7 August 3rd 06 03:39 AM
Quick catsitter purrs needed please! Karen AKA Kajikit Cat anecdotes 4 July 25th 05 06:47 PM