Hrrumpf

Old March 26th 10, 02:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Hrrumpf

A fren who postzs on anofther cat grup had da neft to say "Kenzie is getting
fat." Duzen him know cats are fluffy not fat? O T hissing about this.

Old March 26th 10, 03:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Granby wrote:
A fren who postzs on anofther cat grup had da neft to say "Kenzie is getting
fat." Duzen him know cats are fluffy not fat? O T hissing about this.

That iz furry bad mannurs. I meen, luk at me. I mite have, az Meomie haz
bin nown tu say, gotten a lot biggur sins I moved in, spayshully fur a
cat wat was full-grown at thu tyme he moved in. But I iz notted fat. I
iz fluffy. Wif lotsa big mussels undur thu fluff.

--
Sam
Old March 26th 10, 04:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

At dat bootkamp for hoomanz, der needta be a klas on deskribink da size of
kitties. O T knowing this is so.

Old March 26th 10, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 26, 10:36*am, "Granby" wrote:
A fren who postzs on anofther cat grup had da neft to say "Kenzie is getting
fat." *Duzen him know cats are fluffy not fat? *O T hissing about this.

I SEED dat an Uncl Bill wood knot YELL at him for it. He wikes da
geye. Sew dew I, for dat madder. Butted der ar limitz. Wen yoo lets
hoomins loose wiff typebiters, funny fings happen.

I betted dat a hunred hoominds wurkin on a hunred typebiters cood
prodoos da catplet works ob dat kitty Wiggim Shakspurr. I don't gnow
if a hoomin cud do diss gud.

"Hee dat outlib diss day an comz saf hom
Wil stan up reel tall wen diss day is neighmd,
An rowse him at da gname ub Krsipy-yum
He dat will lib diss day an see oul age
Will yeerly on da vigil gib his naybors goodies
An seigh, toomorrow is Saint Krispy-yum
An hee will pull his furs an show his scars
An seigh, dese woonds I got on Saint Krispy-yums day".

--
WooToo
Old March 26th 10, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

aPaws, aPaws to u WooToo, dat wuz wonnerful. Piglet standing on her hind
paws and apawldink very loudly.

Old March 26th 10, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 26, 2:37*pm, "Granby" wrote:
aPaws, aPaws to u WooToo, dat wuz wonnerful. Piglet standing on her hind
paws and apawldink very loudly.

"O wut lite in yonder winnow brakes.
It is da EEESST and Piglet is da sun."

--
Wascal Shakspeer
Old March 26th 10, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Mrrrrrrrrt..hooy on dat..mine neffoo
Pookie wayz 18 powndz but him is awl mussle. Mosey

Old March 26th 10, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Yo gyze r tewtew mutch..Iiiii jest wuffz yerownselfs
Kumon tew mine partee, awl uff yew....port on ovur heer.
Yoo kan reed pomez owtlaowd on da nip feeldz.
Mosey

Old March 26th 10, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglett catches her breath then, puts her paw over her heart. "Be stil
minown hardt" O T walks by and shakes his head. Dem iz nutz.

Old March 26th 10, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Wull, wen yoo is en luffz, yoo axt nutz, 'cashew' see dat??
Mosey..runz n hydez..waffing