trying Mommy's food

Old March 31st 10, 07:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default trying Mommy's food

da soft sayz luk arownd da joilet but norf ofit, butted NOT inna joilet,
Trudi,
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 09:05:06 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

mine lof der iz no rezun besidez toonaz ta gota chicatgo, Trudi, who has
been lizteninta soft agin

Mine Paw agrees. Him duzn't like big cities at all, and figgers da reeson
we mofed away from soufurn Catifurnia was to get away from cities and
peeples. But since him's job is going away, him is getting himself
adjusted to da idearment.

Dey is lookin fur a howse dat's south of Interstate 80, in as small a
community as dey can find. An dat works fur me too, since I don't like
strange hoomins either.

Harri

Old March 31st 10, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

A porter twinkles at Harri's house and out steps O T. I iz so sorrit u
hazta moff to dat nu plaze but we will purr dat u hoomanz kan fine a gudgud
place for u kitties. U will be klozer to da gramby anna Auntie softz so dat
wud be gudgud. O T putting his paws around his wifekitty and purring softly
to her.

Old March 31st 10, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

there iza catsino in joilet dat da soft anna gramby can stay at fur free or
almozt free so we kan bizit, Trudi

Old March 31st 10, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 13:31:27 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

da soft sayz luk arownd da joilet but norf ofit, butted NOT inna joilet,
Trudi,

Dat's one of da places dey haf been looking. Places like Lockport,
Romeoville, and Bolingbrook. And souf of Joilet, places like Elwood and
Manhattan.

Harri

Old March 31st 10, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 13:45:10 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

there iza catsino in joilet dat da soft anna gramby can stay at fur free
or almozt free so we kan bizit, Trudi

Dat would be good!

Harri

Old March 31st 10, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hoomin note: furry's neice lives near joilet in a burb called meinoka or
meinuqwa, upper middle class, but depress home prices, nice safe and while
relatively urban quiet... bowling brook can be pricey... soft

Old March 31st 10, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dey iz notted pet furndli butted datz beclawz sum stip hoomin leafed derown
bigbig st benard doggie inna rum tooto long onze anna it eated da furnishure
anna poope all ofur, Trudi

Old March 31st 10, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan M

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:49:32 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

hoomin note: furry's neice lives near joilet in a burb called meinoka
or meinuqwa, upper middle class, but depress home prices, nice safe and
while relatively urban quiet... bowling brook can be pricey... soft

Hmmm... could be Minooka or Mokena. We've been looking at both of those,
too.

Dan

Old March 31st 10, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i think the first one from the way the SR is reading it, she also lived in
shannahan, sp for a while, soft

Old March 31st 10, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan M

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:45:00 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

i think the first one from the way the SR is reading it, she also lived
in shannahan, sp for a while, soft

How did she like Minooka compared to Channahon?