Stranjers inna house!

Old March 29th 10, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Stranjers inna house!

It all started yesturday, or maybe befur wen sum hoomins camed in an
luked at ower bak porch. Ower bak porch is furry interestincuz it haz
this nize big hole inna wall on wun side wif lotsa breezes anna
inturestin smells.

Yesturday sum hoomans camed in anna moved ower washinmashine an
dryinmashine inna livinroom, wich is OK cuz now we kin sit on them an
luk out thu livinrum windo. They also stoled ower hotwaddermachine, but
that iznt impurtant cuz we duznt use eny hotwadder enyway, we duznt need
bafs or tu wash close or dishes.

Tuday ANOTHUR stranjer camed. Hez called a karpintur, an hez doin
sumfing furry noisy inna bak porch. We isn't sure wat eggsakly, cuz fur
sum reeson, Meomie haz started closin thu door tu thu pooter rum, so we
kant git out. She moved wun uv thu lidderboxes an sum fud and wadder in
thu pooter rum, tu, so we mite be impurrisoned wifout tryal fur a furry
long tyme!!!

--
Sam & Cinnamon

(What's happening is a VERY long overdue replacement of most of the
floor of the back porch, spurred on not only by the increasing size of
the hole in the floor, but by the signs of impending demise of the water
heater (that is, it's leaking rusty water). Why is it that when I scrape
together money for other even more expensive essential repairs one year,
and finally hire someone to fix the back porch two years later, it's the
year in between, when I couldn't get anything done, that the government
decides to stimulate the recovery by allowing you to claim the cost of
home improvements on your income tax?)
Old March 29th 10, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we iz veri sorri you iz in prizin, butted mayhapz you kan go owt an
inpetigate when da strangerz leaf, Trudi

Old March 29th 10, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 29, 9:00*am, Cheryl wrote:
[...]

Wew, I jus donut fink da inkummin tackz is da kitteez fawltz, an itz
umjustted fur dem to be wokked up. Minesewf, is furry lukky cuz da
doorz in ar hous can gnotted git kwozed. sew da meowmie she wurks on
fings wen I is agnap.
Meowy, wishin she cud kumfurt da shuttin kitteez. Purrin fur dem.
Old March 29th 10, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Stormmee wrote:
we iz veri sorri you iz in prizin, butted mayhapz you kan go owt an
inpetigate when da strangerz leaf, Trudi

Yu iz rite! We dun gotted releesed, an I fink they iz makin a kitty
playground inna bak porch. The floor iz much lower an mad outta dirt,
wif a kitty wokway leeding down intu it made uv wud. Theers a kinda
plastik bowl partly burried inna floor, wat made Meomie ask thu
karpintur why sumhoomin wud burry a beefbuket undur thu floor. An theers
lotsa inturesstin smellin fings. Meomie sez shez wunderin wats holdin up
thu walls, butted the karpintur finks he kin fix effuryfing jus fine.

We rilly likes the wooden kitty walkways.

--
Sam & Cinnamon
Old March 29th 10, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

MeOwy wrote:

Wew, I jus donut fink da inkummin tackz is da kitteez fawltz, an itz
umjustted fur dem to be wokked up. Minesewf, is furry lukky cuz da
doorz in ar hous can gnotted git kwozed. sew da meowmie she wurks on
fings wen I is agnap.
Meowy, wishin she cud kumfurt da shuttin kitteez. Purrin fur dem.

We iz releesed atted last! Lotsa ower dors dont close rite eethur so
theers only wun or too rooms we kant git out uv if Meomie kloses thu door.

Shes akshually notted tu mad att thu unkummin tackz, altho she finks she
shud hav bin abul tu clame thu noo windos evun if they wuz bot two yeers
ago. She jus gotten sum toonas bak frum them enyway, evun wifout thu windos.

--
Sam & Cinnamon

Old April 1st 10, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Dis iz not gud. Dat happinned to ussez, too. Furst we wuz in jale at da TED
fur a long time, den when we kamed home we wuz impurrizinned in juss wun rum
fur a wile.

Sundance

Old April 1st 10, 12:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Stormmee wrote:
diz iz vri citin, trudi

They gottin thu totul rong idee! They gotten all thu nize mud covured up
anna kitty walkwayz is gon! Theer iz thiz woodin flor in playce!! That
iznt neerly az gud as a kitty playground!

And sum mor hoomins - akshually wun luked kinda fammilyar - brot uz a
noo hotwaddertank wat iz also inna livingrum until thu karpinter
finishes evvuryfing up. Thu livingrum iz gittin kinda crowded fur
hoomins wat wif thu hotwaddertank anna washur anna dryur, but it iznt
crowded fur cats. An Meomie akts lyke shez glad she mite have hotwadder
agin soon. Wat iz if wif hoomans anna waddermonsturs??? Shez notted
enjoyin hur hollyday neerly as much as she shud; she wuz only gonna take
to days ann itz for. But karpintur iz rilly sur tuday he will finish
coverin up all mud anna inturesin holes inna wall an othur gud stuff.

--
Sam and Cinnamon
Old April 1st 10, 12:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Sundance wrote:
Dis iz not gud. Dat happinned to ussez, too. Furst we wuz in jale at da TED
fur a long time, den when we kamed home we wuz impurrizinned in juss wun rum
fur a wile.

Itz furry stranj thu way cats alwayz ends up in sum kynda kitty jale jus
befur sumfing eggsiting hapins.

--
Sam and Cinnamon
Old April 1st 10, 02:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hoominz getz wet on purpoze which i duzint nnerstand at all, willz yoursufz
be ableta go onna porch when itz all dun? Trudi