Charlie is an angel

Old April 3rd 10, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Default Charlie is an angel

My bruther Charlie has gone to da Bridge on Thursday, da day befoar my
meowmie's purrday tuday. We are soso sad. He hadda bladder/kidney
mergency an did not recofer. He was six an a vurry handsum orangeboy.

Lucy, sad
Old April 3rd 10, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

chester walks up, i tolda komunity earlier beclawz i wuzint sure ifin
yourown mom kuld pozt it yet... i hopez you duzint mind, Chester

Old April 3rd 10, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

On Apr 2, 6:24*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
chester walks up, i tolda komunity earlier beclawz i wuzint sure ifin
yourown mom kuld pozt it yet... i hopez you duzint mind, Chester
"The Porter Cats" wrote in ...

Fangu, Chester! You ar da best. We didnt see it caus we haf been
abstentee an just arrifed to see if ther was news bout Piglet. I luff
mew.

Lucy
Old April 3rd 10, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

chester purrs veri softlee... da gramby kalled da soft juzt a while ago an
dur iz still no newz, Chester

Old April 3rd 10, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Apr 2, 5:18*pm, The Porter Cats
wrote:
My bruther Charlie has gone to da Bridge on Thursday, da day befoar my
meowmie's purrday tuday. We are soso sad. He hadda bladder/kidney
mergency an did not recofer. He was six an a vurry handsum orangeboy.

Lucy, sad

I so sawwy. Pweez eggzept mine sympafee fwum mine hart.
Meowy, purrr
Old April 3rd 10, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

I so sawwy. Pweez eggzept mine sympafee fwum mine hart.
Meowy, purrr

Fangu, Meowy. Da hows is furry kwiet wifout him.

Lucy

Old April 3rd 10, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
RankinKatz

On Apr 2, 7:18*pm, The Porter Cats
wrote:
My bruther Charlie has gone to da Bridge on Thursday, da day befoar my
meowmie's purrday tuday. We are soso sad. He hadda bladder/kidney
mergency an did not recofer. He was six an a vurry handsum orangeboy.

Lucy, sad

We iz furry, furry sad at your loss.
The RankinKatz
Old April 3rd 10, 04:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Christine BA[_3_]

3.4.2010 2:18, The Porter Cats kirjoitti:
My bruther Charlie has gone to da Bridge on Thursday, da day befoar my
meowmie's purrday tuday. We are soso sad. He hadda bladder/kidney
mergency an did not recofer. He was six an a vurry handsum orangeboy.

Lucy, sad

We are sorry for your loss. Charlie is all better now.

--
Christine in Finland, as dictated by Laku
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old April 3rd 10, 05:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 16:18:22 -0700 (PDT), The
Porter Cats's nimble, little paws typed:

My bruther Charlie has gone to da Bridge on Thursday, da day befoar my
meowmie's purrday tuday. We are soso sad. He hadda bladder/kidney
mergency an did not recofer. He was six an a vurry handsum orangeboy.

Lucy, sad

Lucy,

I iz sadsad to reed ob dis, an hope dat da broken
harts rekover.....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/3/2010 12:17:51 PM
Old April 3rd 10, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

mine catdowlenzez.
Chester an Charlie hadda loooooong looooong pillo fite atta sleep-ofurr
Purrday pardy yeerz uhgo, huh Chester? Rememfurr da guud tingz.
--
Pitô.ônya

"The Porter Cats" wrote in message
My bruther Charlie has gone to da Bridge on Thursday, da day befoar my
meowmie's purrday tuday. We are soso sad. He hadda bladder/kidney
mergency an did not recofer. He was six an a vurry handsum orangeboy.

Lucy, sad

Save a little Angel :-) HeartofGold Cat community 0 November 6th 07 12:41 AM
Angel is Really Sick [email protected] Cat anecdotes 41 August 28th 05 11:05 PM
Angel Update [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 August 21st 05 05:52 PM
OT - New Angel Cheryl Cat anecdotes 61 December 6th 04 03:56 AM
Mubu and Angel: RB John Kimmel Cat anecdotes 32 June 29th 04 08:20 PM