Happie purrday Unkle Bill

Old April 4th 10, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Default Happie purrday Unkle Bill

Will in New Haven wrote:
On Apr 3, 6:42 am, "Granby" wrote:
Izen diz da day of your purrday? Piglett stretches on the bed and asks this.
Gramby said I thought somecat said Saturday. Anyway, Happy Purrday.

Fangyu Piglett. I can have a happy birdy now that you are home where
you belong.

Piglett had a good nights sleep while I, on the other paw, was too tired to
sleep. After all, I walked for 4 hours yesterday and was too tired to
sleep.

I had to get offline or I would have been up all night too. So glad
she is home.

--
Will in New Haven

Happy Birthday to you --and may the coming year be good to you. TuTu & MLB
Old April 4th 10, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Thank you, I have gotten concerned for people and checked every half hour of
so when something is wrong. Can drive you nuts.

Old April 4th 10, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 3, 1:32*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Hippo Birdy, Unka Bill!
Heow old r u neow????
--

behind paw to Pt2nya He is sixty-five. In kitty yeers, he been to da
Brij elebenty timz. /

--
WooToo

Old April 4th 10, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

That is so very true..Mosey and I like it better here than the other group.
Nobody get 'hissy' or mean here, except for the occassional troll. Kyla
and Mosey

"Stormmee"
yes it does but caring is part of what makes this group worth while, soft
"Granby"
Thank you, I have gotten concerned for people and checked every half hour
of so when something is wrong. Can drive you nuts.
"MLB"
On Apr 3, 6:42 am, "Granby"

Old April 4th 10, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"Will in New Haven"
On Apr 3, 1:32 pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Hippo Birdy, Unka Bill!
Heow old r u neow????
--

behind paw to Pt2nya He is sixty-five. In kitty yeers, he been to da
Brij elebenty timz. /
He don' seigh.

--
WooToo

Waffz,
Mine Meowmee will be sixty five on da 15th n hur iz oldur dan durt tew.
Luffs
Mosey

Ping Unkle Will Granby Cat community 3 January 19th 09 12:25 PM
Candle site for Unkle Mike Granby Cat community 1 January 2nd 09 05:32 AM
Unkle Dan Granby Cat community 1 September 23rd 08 12:56 PM
Fanksgiffink at Unkle Serges Houze Granby Cat community 2 November 12th 07 12:33 AM
Unkle Fred Granby Cat community 7 September 26th 07 12:03 PM