Can you beleive it?

Old April 3rd 10, 12:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Can you beleive it?

This little hussy, Piglett, woke me up at three wanting some food. I had
fed her when she got back in the house. She ate then purred and pranced
like nothing had happened.

I was so tired from all the walking, I just wanted her to lay down and
sleep. The next time I woke up, all three cats were laying on the foot of
my bed and Piglett was talking to them. I flipped the covers and sent them
all out of the room.

Old April 3rd 10, 12:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 3, 6:47*am, "Granby" wrote:
This little hussy, Piglett, woke me up at three wanting some food. *I had
fed her when she got back in the house. *She ate then purred and pranced
like nothing had happened.

I was so tired from all the walking, I just wanted her to lay down and
sleep. *The next time I woke up, all three cats were laying on the foot of
my bed and Piglett was talking to them. *I flipped the covers and sent them
all out of the room.

Way to go, Piglett, neow Uncl Bill can sellybrate his birdy.

--
Wascal

Old April 3rd 10, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Apr 3, 7:47*am, "Granby" wrote:
This little hussy, Piglett, woke me up at three wanting some food. *I had
fed her when she got back in the house. *She ate then purred and pranced
like nothing had happened.

I was so tired from all the walking, I just wanted her to lay down and
sleep. *The next time I woke up, all three cats were laying on the foot of
my bed and Piglett was talking to them. *I flipped the covers and sent them
all out of the room.

Mymom dint turn on da pooter lasst nite at all, so wee missd Miss
Piglet's escayp an reeturn, but wee'ze furryfurry happee to heeer dat
shee'ze bak inda In ware da fud an comfurrbull sleeepyspots ar.

Mietze wiff effurywun
Old April 3rd 10, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Kyla =^..^=

I am so happy she finally got her butt home..I remember when Mosey got into
the Out and how scared I was, and dealing with the little brats can tire you
out. I wonder what Piglett was telling the others? All about her
adventures, I guess.
If I try to send mine out of the room, they just body slam the door...
Hope you got some sleep.
Mosey really told Piglett and MeOwy (who went into the Out too) not to do
that again.
We are too old for this...hope your bruises heal fast.
Anti Kyla

"Granby"

Old April 3rd 10, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I don't think I have a place I don't hurt today. Am sure she was telling
them that she and Wascal just wanted some private time to talk. It was
funny, she was really jawing away when I woke up. She is all lovey now. I
am going to take something and lay down. Thanks again everyone for all your
purrs and prayers. That was the worst few hours of my life.

Old April 4th 10, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

I hope you are feeling better today..Mosey told Piglett and Wascal to 'get a
room' and offered them one in his 'big hoam' LOL
Am so glad she is home..you take care. Kyla

"Granby" ...

Old April 4th 10, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 3, 3:11*pm, "Granby" wrote:
I don't think I have a place I don't hurt today. *Am sure she was telling
them that she and Wascal just wanted some private time to talk. *It was
funny, she was really jawing away when I woke up. *She is all lovey now.. *I
am going to take something and lay down. *Thanks again everyone for all your
purrs and prayers. *That was the worst few hours of my life.

Feel better anti Granby. Effery kitty an doggie an hoomin in diss hous
lubs you. Wee will get da whole storee out ob da Wascal wun way or
anuther.

Maggy May

No, dey won't.
Butted I luvs yoo all two.