hello frum Princess jasmine.

Old November 29th 05, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default hello frum Princess jasmine.

Hello again effurybudy, well it's been so long since I've bin able to get
to da pooter, mostly tha kittens has been hoggin it. I haf been furry well,
Paw says I is gettin fat, but I's not fat, meowmie says so, she says I needs
a bit of fat onna me to feed tha kittens wif. and they are furry hungry. I
seem to haf got the meeij throo about the fuds, i is gettin borin dry foods
but meowmie cooks me gourmet chickens effury nite, anna sumtimes fishes anna
sumtimes beefs. so i is feelin reely gudgud anna my furs is shiny anna i's
the boss of effuryfin. the kittens is goin well, i apologiz fur any
rudeness, what can i do wif all those liddle toms? i am afraid they is a bad
inflooens on liddle violett. anna there is a Developement i is not furry
happy bout. Rememfur meowmie sed she wus gettin mur cats? well she did. and
not cats i liks much. the liddle boy cat is furry cheeky ann hissed at me
ann tried to scratch me, so i jumped on him ann biffed him ann i was gonna
show him wots wot but meowmie spoiled it anna pulled him off. an the
girlkitty is efen wurse, she jist ignored me! I meen, how rood is that? who
dus she fink she is? well, i'll show her. fank gudness i still haf tha run
of the house, at least meowmie hassnt furgotten hoo tha boss is. besides
they is so funny lukkin, not big and flufly like me, but small an skinny
lukkin. an their eyes is weird. so i am ignurin them now.

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

Old November 29th 05, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default tha Gang uf ORinJ strikes agin!!

we is FEERS Kittens anna we BITTEd tha liddle hoomin yestiddy. serves him
rite. he was offendin ower dignity. we is NOT KUTE!! We is Feers an
turrible. an hurribl too. ok here is the report.,

Larry; all fings is gud in my corner. i has bin busy practisin attakin,
kreepin up and bitin boxes. i bitted violettes tail so hard she skweeked
then mummy belted me one. ow. ann mine eye is sore ann meowmie keeps puttin
yeekky drups inna it. stoopid moes fault, he scritched me inna eye. all i
did was woke him up.

moe; i is gud. larry deservd it cos he can't let a pore tired kitten sleep.
serves him rite. ann ther is funny lukkin cats inna rum next door. they has
funny eyes, an on uf em com in anna lukked at me yestiddy. i was about to
beat him up, but mummy jumped onna him fust. i bet i cood whip him.

curly; there is yummy smells inna mummy's bowl. i can't figger out how to et
it tho. but i is figgerin out how to et the gravel stuff inna tray. it maks
mine teef feel betta. me anna violet is praktisin dansin onna gravel ann
pouncin on mummy. the liddle hoomin keeps cumin in an swingin me hi in the
air. it is kinda fun but maks my tummy feel funni. i'll hurk onna him nextim

violette; i is practisin bein cute an starin cutely at people. larry bitted
mine tail, he is mean. he finks he's so tuff, but he's not, he's just
grumpy. there's a difrense between tuff an grumpy yu no. ann i fink the new
cats is funny lukkin but mite be nice to play wif.

Old November 29th 05, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default we is the shy siimes kitties

hihi we is tha siamees kittens. we is furry shy, ann hids under tha bed all
day. i is mango, i'se orinj an i's onlee 6 monfs so i is a hoolikitten
speshalizin in wakin people up all nite. i is coogar, i is a furry nise lady
cat, but i can be possesif ova fuds. mango is a pig ann torks wif his mouf
full. that otha cat hoo was here first doesn't lik us. she is big an mean an
hisses at us. so we is sceered of her. ann this hous smells funny, an there
are liddle hoomins wot are noisy. but we likes meowmie she pats us an torks
to us an gifs us chopped chicken.

Old November 29th 05, 06:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

G'day, Jasmine. How iz things Down Under?

Uv corse yoo iznt fat -- kitteez git fluffy, not fat! Ize glad yoo iz
gittin gud fudz -- yoo needz dem affur efurrything yoo haz been throo. I
imajin dat havin kittinz an havin noo kitteez moov in at da same time kan be
furry stressful. Yoo juss let doze noo kitteez kno dat yoo iz da bosskat!

Rebecca

Old November 29th 05, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 02:38:45 +0000, meee wrote:

hihi we is tha siamees kittens. we is furry shy, ann hids under tha bed all
day. i is mango, i'se orinj an i's onlee 6 monfs so i is a hoolikitten
speshalizin in wakin people up all nite. i is coogar, i is a furry nise lady
cat, but i can be possesif ova fuds. mango is a pig ann torks wif his mouf
full. that otha cat hoo was here first doesn't lik us. she is big an mean an
hisses at us. so we is sceered of her. ann this hous smells funny, an there
are liddle hoomins wot are noisy. but we likes meowmie she pats us an torks
to us an gifs us chopped chicken.

Welcome, new meezer kitties! We iz allez glad to welcome new kitties to da
Community. Mine name is Samuel, and I'm also a orange kitty. An mine
sisfur Harri is also orange!

Sammy
Old November 30th 05, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Rebecca" wrote in message
et...
G'day, Jasmine. How iz things Down Under?

Uv corse yoo iznt fat -- kitteez git fluffy, not fat! Ize glad yoo iz
gittin gud fudz -- yoo needz dem affur efurrything yoo haz been throo. I
imajin dat havin kittinz an havin noo kitteez moov in at da same time kan

be
furry stressful. Yoo juss let doze noo kitteez kno dat yoo iz da bosskat!

Rebecca

oh, I is intendin too. they can't think they will cum into mine own house
anna boss me anna mine hoomin around. tho tha liddle boy cat is kinda
cute...all orangey like me anna mine kittens. at least meowmie gotted on
like me, it's almost flatterin if i wasn't so displeezed wif her. but he has
No mannerz, his mummy obviously hasn't torted him nuffink, so i will have to
teech him. sigh, as if i dusnt alreddy haf enuff on mi hands wif teechink
mine own kittens. who are a lot better lukkin an flufier than the new
kittens, i must say!

Old November 30th 05, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Stormmee" wrote in message
'Truder kittyz iz a bigbig bummer OEJ

fankyu oej, yew is always the gentlekitty. mebbe you needs to cum an teech
this new boy kitty sum manners. he is furry rood.