Kan I haf sum purrs plees?

Old February 19th 06, 11:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Kan I haf sum purrs plees?

Hi, Is Lily-whiskers here.

My meowmie says dat I is off to TED on Munday to get fixed. But I isn't
broke. So I would like sum purrs please. Meowmie says dat she can't
believe I am so big already. My TED says I'm goona be HUGE because I
have big paws and I'm already 5 1/2 lbs at 18 weeks!

Pandora and Cleo says dat it's OK, and I'll be asleep den wake up with a
bald patch because TED will have stolen sum fur, but Ize furry scared.

Please can I have lots of purrs dat Munday is OK?

Fangu furry much.

Lily-Whiskers.

Old February 19th 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

My howse will purr fur yoo, Lily-Whiskers. If yoo playz yur kardz rite, den
after yoo gitz home you kan git lotsa extra pettingz an tenshunz -- juss act
like yoo duznt feel too gud, an luk at da hoominz wif a sad luk.

An pleez kum bak to meow heer wif us mor offin! Maybe we kan start a
one-eyed kittee klub!

Rebecca

news:3c8dae957250d2408106dcecf6b486b0.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...

Old February 19th 06, 06:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Rebecca" wrote in message
om

An pleez kum bak to meow heer wif us mor offin! Maybe we kan start a
one-eyed kittee klub!

Rebecca///

I wud meow far more offin, but His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger (my wun
tru hero) da alpha one-eyed blak kitty in da howse is usually demandin
dat I train with him tu learn how to be a tru hunter kittie. He's reel,
reel gud at hunting mowsies. He brought me 2 yesterday for my trainin
session.

I wud love tu join a one eyed kittie klub.

Here are sum latest pictures of mine own fambily and myown self.

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/leo...el%3as,2%3af,0

Lily Whiskers

Old February 19th 06, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Hi, iz Pitoonya here.
I'yz wyll purrrr furr yu, Lily-Wizkurz.
Meowmee tookt me tu da website, an yu iz uh darlink liddul
kitty! I see dat yu hab eer tuftz. Wud yu awlzo lyke tu be a
memfurr ov da T(ufted) E(ear) C(lub)?

Pitoonya, V.P. of TEC

Old February 20th 06, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

hey lilly whiskers, how is yu feelin? meowmie is sendin me to tha ted on
wednesday to get me fixed-what's-not-broke so i will scratch tha ted an
scratch meowmie too.
jasmine

Old February 20th 06, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 11:32:51 +0000 (UTC), Helen Miles's little, agile
paws typed:

Please can I have lots of purrs dat Munday is OK?

Fangu furry much.

Lily-Whiskers.

Hihi Lilly! I'll be purrink fur yew!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
2/20/2006 12:20:31 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old February 20th 06, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Helen Miles wrote:
Hi, Is Lily-whiskers here.

My meowmie says dat I is off to TED on Munday to get fixed. But I isn't
broke. So I would like sum purrs please. Meowmie says dat she can't
believe I am so big already. My TED says I'm goona be HUGE because I
have big paws and I'm already 5 1/2 lbs at 18 weeks!

Pandora and Cleo says dat it's OK, and I'll be asleep den wake up with a
bald patch because TED will have stolen sum fur, but Ize furry scared.

Please can I have lots of purrs dat Munday is OK?

Fangu furry much.

Lily-Whiskers.

We'z sending lotz an lotz of purrs, Lily-Whiskers. Itz really not bad,
iz jus like Pandora and Cleo sez. An da tummy furz dat da TED stealz? It
all gorwz back. You'z will be just fine. But we'z still sendin lotz an
lotz of purrz anyway.

Harri Roadcat

KAN I haf sum purrs plees? Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 31 February 21st 06 11:54 PM
Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 02:16 PM
Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 05:20 AM