A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat Information
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Cat grooming --- a new trend of pet industry

Old August 14th 10, 07:00 AM
Banned

First recorded activity by CatBanter: Aug 2010
Default Cat grooming --- a new trend of pet industry

As pets getting more and more in normal family, almost every family has a pet in their house. And the pet industry has become stronger and stronger. So the pet supplies also become larger and larger. Cat grooming is also a good service industry. Bathing cat is also a big problem to we cat owners.
And there are many other kinds of bathing methods. Such as cat flea bath, kitten flea bath and even cat spa. So kitty washing machine is necessary in our daily life. I have encountered such washing machine on the website. It was called auto cat washer, this is also one kind of cat grooming machine. My cat Mimi loves this auto cat washer. As we all know, the cat absolutely scared of water. Take my cat for an example, every time I washed her just like to kill her from her eyes. I know she is so scared of water but what a surprise she love this washing machine.
It looks like this cat washing machine eliminates her fear of water. It is so fantasy
see more details he www.doghomespa.com
Old June 21st 11, 07:18 AM

First recorded activity by CatBanter: Jun 2011

Of course it has become a lucrative business due to craziness of people for pet specially for dog and the cat.I think that that the treatment should also be expanded as according to craziness of public because people are adopting pets like a epidemic.
Old August 2nd 11, 09:18 AM

First recorded activity by CatBanter: Aug 2011

Absolutely,there is no doubt that its a powerful and lucrative industry.People are really crazy for their pet animals.
Old August 5th 11, 09:24 PM
Banned

First recorded activity by CatBanter: Aug 2011
Send a message via ICQ to xdgb0ctb

Shop the full Alexander Wang collection online. Find handbags, fake mulberry bagsshoes, and more of his signature downtown fashion.
Old November 2nd 11, 07:20 AM

First recorded activity by CatBanter: Nov 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyozhang View Post
As pets getting more and more in normal family, almost every family has a pet in their house. And the pet industry has become stronger and stronger. So the pet supplies also become larger and larger. Cat grooming is also a good service industry. Bathing cat is also a big problem to
Grooming is a sign of affection. But that doesn't mean its always well received by the other party, and when annoyed by invasion of personal space can result in a slap.

Buttercup always grooms Wesley, especially if she can hear him purring when I am petting him, but Wesley likes it adjusts his face and what not to get a good cleaning. He's selfish though and rarely returns the favor and then only briefly.
Old August 5th 18, 03:37 PM
Banned

First recorded activity by CatBanter: Jul 2018

When you have a busy lifestyle, then there is no doubt that you need pet grooming especially your cat is an indoor cat, indoor cat is the one that portrays like your own kids at home. So people sometimes do not care to spend money on grooming.