Pleez purr fur myown sisfur Rebecca

Old November 6th 17, 06:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Pleez purr fur myown sisfur Rebecca

Oh, fangu, gize. Dis lukz furry gud!

[Rebecca laps up some of the broth and tries each of the different kinds of meats in it.]

Mmm, furry yummy. Da liver shud be speshully hewpful, cuz da fudz dat da TED sed I shud eet haz lotz uf liver. Evin da chikkin an toona flaverz haz more liver dan chickin or toona!

Rebecca
Old November 8th 17, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Oh, fangu, gize. Dis lukz furry gud!

[Rebecca laps up some of the broth and tries each of the different
kinds of meats in it.]

Mmm, furry yummy. Da liver shud be speshully hewpful, cuz da fudz dat
da TED sed I shud eet haz lotz uf liver. Evin da chikkin an toona
flaverz haz more liver dan chickin or toona!

Rebecca

Cash and Daisy-chan port in with a second tureen, this time mousie
blood as more appropriate to a kittah.

This one is just right with a balance of rat from Momma Cat and the
donations of 3 mousies from the communities as well as !6! from the Rat
terriers and 2 from Daisy-chan.

Their meowmie carefully adds livers, hearts and other parts good for
kittahs in there.

She then starts freezing the blooded 1/2 the of the the catch, and then
for the other 1/2 blooded, grinding then dehydrating.

After several grinds and dehydrations, she has whole mousie powder for
distribution to those too south to keep frozen mousies in caches. 'Just
add water'. The 2foot grins as it dissapears to where it is needed.

She puts the mousies for Rebecca's tomorrow dinner, out on the porch in
a nice airy cage with lots of water and mousie foods.

Old November 8th 17, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

On Sunday, November 5, 2017 at 9:36:03 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Oh, fangu, gize. Dis lukz furry gud!

[Rebecca laps up some of the broth and tries each of the different kinds of meats in it.]

Mmm, furry yummy. Da liver shud be speshully hewpful, cuz da fudz dat da TED sed I shud eet haz lotz uf liver. Evin da chikkin an toona flaverz haz more liver dan chickin or toona!

Rebecca

PIt2nya drops by with her (c) treet, Mousicles, and also mouseliver onna stik...
Heer ya go Rebecca, try these...
Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

Old November 8th 17, 07:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Fangkz, gize. Dis iz delishus, and I iz furry tuched dat yoo iz dooin all dis fur myownself.

Rebecca
Old November 8th 17, 07:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Fangu, Pit2nya! Yoo bringed myown fafurit Mousicle flaber, an dis noo liver onna stik lukz furry gud.

Rebecca
Old November 10th 17, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Da bodee dubble kumpanee iz furry gud. Dey uze makeup when dey needz to, to luk more like dere klientz. Da wun I usez haz to put makeup on hizown tail to git da stripez rite.

Sundance
Old November 10th 17, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Da bodee dubble kumpanee iz furry gud. Dey uze makeup when dey needz
to, to luk more like dere klientz. Da wun I usez haz to put makeup on
hizown tail to git da stripez rite.

Sundance

Yeah says Iowna, but it's kinda hard to deal wif a missing eye anna an
all black one. Dey founded one dat could be made up but he wus a boy
beagle. Kinda hard to hide dat! Wez not got long furrz!