pics!

Old April 7th 06, 10:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default pics!

I finally got around to sorting out some of the pictures I have taken of
Sesame. These files may be kinda big (the first one is 2m, the rest are
about 1.4) I'm not too sure how to make them smaller.

http://tinyurl.com/f6kdm

This is the most recent, having a snooze under her favourite bush a few days
ago

http://tinyurl.com/kv94c

Get that camera out of my face! You can see here how skinny she is

http://tinyurl.com/zhy7y

My favourite pic! This was about a year ago before she hurt her eye

http://tinyurl.com/k9cw3

I love how she is crossing her front legs here

She will be 21 around May or June (not sure when her birthday is). She saw
the vet about three weeks ago after I'd noticed her breath was a bit smelly.
Vet straightaway said uhoh, its the kidneys. However he did the bloodwork
and was very very surprised at how good all her levels were. Her
bloodpressure was also very good. So at the moment we are just taking each
day as it comes, she has a good appetite at the moment and seems happy. Vet
is quite happy for us to give her some tuna as it makes her much more
interested in her food and she has gained a bit of weight since she started
getting it as a treat. It doesn't seem to have had a bad effect on her
kidneys. She's going to have another checkup soon. I do worry that she could
be feeling unwell and hiding it but there are no signs of discomfort so I am
just trusting that she will tell me when it is time. Hopefully that won't be
for a while!

Kathryn

Old April 7th 06, 11:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Kathryn wrote:
[...]

Such a sweet old lady, thanks for posting.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old April 7th 06, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Kathryn" wrote in
:

I finally got around to sorting out some of the pictures I have taken
of Sesame. These files may be kinda big (the first one is 2m, the rest
are about 1.4) I'm not too sure how to make them smaller.

You could try editing them with Picasa - it's free from Google.

Chak

--
Any sufficiently advanced bureaucracy is indistinguishable from
molasses.
Old April 8th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Kathryn wrote:

I finally got around to sorting out some of the pictures I have taken of
Sesame. These files may be kinda big (the first one is 2m, the rest are
about 1.4) I'm not too sure how to make them smaller.

http://tinyurl.com/f6kdm

This is the most recent, having a snooze under her favourite bush a few days
ago

http://tinyurl.com/kv94c

Get that camera out of my face! You can see here how skinny she is

http://tinyurl.com/zhy7y

My favourite pic! This was about a year ago before she hurt her eye

http://tinyurl.com/k9cw3

I love how she is crossing her front legs here

She will be 21 around May or June (not sure when her birthday is). snip

I do worry that she could
be feeling unwell and hiding it but there are no signs of discomfort so I am
just trusting that she will tell me when it is time. Hopefully that won't be
for a while!

Kathryn

Thanks for the pics! I do hope you two will be together for a very long
time.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old April 18th 06, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-04-07, Kathryn penned:
I finally got around to sorting out some of the pictures I have
taken of Sesame. These files may be kinda big (the first one is 2m,
the rest are about 1.4) I'm not too sure how to make them smaller.

http://tinyurl.com/f6kdm

This is the most recent, having a snooze under her favourite bush a
few days ago

http://tinyurl.com/kv94c

Get that camera out of my face! You can see here how skinny she is

http://tinyurl.com/zhy7y

My favourite pic! This was about a year ago before she hurt her eye

http://tinyurl.com/k9cw3

I just saw these. Thank you for sharing the pictures. She looks
quite content.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Pics, including Frank Marina Cat anecdotes 16 December 11th 05 05:07 AM
New pics (will hopefully show up eventually) Marina Cat anecdotes 16 April 27th 05 06:13 PM
Tallulah & Hubert pics! LOL Cat anecdotes 48 August 24th 04 12:00 AM
New Pics! LOL Cat anecdotes 6 April 25th 04 09:29 PM
need pics of ringworm DeAnna Cats - misc 1 July 24th 03 05:29 PM