At long last: my niece's pics from the island

Old September 4th 08, 09:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default At long last: my niece's pics from the island

Marina wrote:

Caliban was comfortable with Emil, but a little scared of Kasper.
However, one time Kasper was lying on a chair right next to his food
station, and Caliban waltzed into the cottage and right up to the
left-over food and started eating, and Kasper did nothing. Hmph!

Certain overwhelming desires can overcome any fear.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old September 5th 08, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"tanadashoes" wrote:
Ok, this one is beautiful too:

http://flickr.com/photos/deinin/2822...7607076144894/

Pam S. in lurve

This one made me realize just how talented Marina's niece is:

http://flickr.com/photos/deinin/2822...7607076144894/

It's already composed as though it's a painting. It's like one of
those old Garden of Eden paintings - notice the stalk of grass
strategically hiding Emil's flap.

I don't think there's enough grass there to hide Emil's udder, though that
is a very beautiful picture. Marina's niece is a very talented
photographer, but then so is Marina. It must run in their family.

Pam S.

Old September 5th 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Marina wrote in news:6i8v67Fp9fefU2
@mid.individual.net:

Takayuki wrote:
You can tell from the tags left by Marina's taxonomically organized
niece. That one's Emil. It looks like Kira was left behind again, so
the other one, the older big boy who isn't closely related to the
other blues, is Kasper.

Kasper is Kira's half brother, so he's Mir's and Emil's half uncle.

The tags are on the right, under the thumbnails.

A number of my favorites are from Marina's niece's collection.

here are some exceptional shots (IMO)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deinin/2317272388/sizes/o/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deinin/2380108397/sizes/o/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deinin/2614200748/sizes/o/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deinin/92254554/sizes/o/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deinin/208262468/sizes/o/

Old September 6th 08, 05:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

outsider wrote:

A number of my favorites are from Marina's niece's collection.

here are some exceptional shots (IMO)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deinin/2317272388/sizes/o/

This one's so funny because it shows off Kira's typical look of utter
and complete desperation. She always looks like this. It's a combination
of the shape of her eyes and the furrows in her brow, I think. She
always looks absolutely miserable. :P Miranda sometimes has that look,
too. She has the same wrinkles in her forehead and the eye shape as her
mother.

Old September 6th 08, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Marina" wrote in message
outsider wrote:

A number of my favorites are from Marina's niece's collection.

here are some exceptional shots (IMO)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deinin/2317272388/sizes/o/

This one's so funny because it shows off Kira's typical look of
utter and complete desperation. She always looks like this. It's a
combination of the shape of her eyes and the furrows in her brow, I
think. She always looks absolutely miserable. :P Miranda sometimes
has that look, too. She has the same wrinkles in her forehead and
the eye shape as her mother.

Yes, if Kira owned me, I think I'd always be worried sick about what
was wrong with her. But I know I'd love her anyway.

Funny enough, my dad had the forehead furrows like that. Unless he
was actively smiling he looked angry a lot of the time. Our
boyfriends were terrified of him.

He had almost no temper at all and was an absolute teddy bear. But
then again he could be since he didn't have to work at scaring anyone.

Jo