Shoutout for Catnipped

Old September 6th 08, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default Shoutout for Catnipped

Not ping because I don't expect you to answer. Might be a few days
before you are into posting.

But as soon as you are up to lurking, know that we all care about you
and worry a bit. There is lots of active purring and praying and good
old fashioned caring going on from all corners of the globe.

Jo

Old September 6th 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Jofirey" wrote in news:F7Bwk.21682$89.18431
@nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com:

Not ping because I don't expect you to answer. Might be a few days
before you are into posting.

But as soon as you are up to lurking, know that we all care about you
and worry a bit. There is lots of active purring and praying and good
old fashioned caring going on from all corners of the globe.

Jo

Yep, even us new yawkers are thinking about you.

Andy
Old September 7th 08, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

"outsider"
"Jofirey" :

Not ping because I don't expect you to answer. Might be a few days
before you are into posting.

But as soon as you are up to lurking, know that we all care about you
and worry a bit. There is lots of active purring and praying and good
old fashioned caring going on from all corners of the globe.

Jo

Yep, even us new yawkers are thinking about you.

Andy

The Seattle-ites are thinking about you too.
Kyla

Old September 7th 08, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sara

"Jofirey" wrote in message
Not ping because I don't expect you to answer. Might be a few days
before you are into posting.

But as soon as you are up to lurking, know that we all care about you and
worry a bit. There is lots of active purring and praying and good old
fashioned caring going on from all corners of the globe.

Jo

Yo from Michigan... be well, Lori.
Thinking of you, sending mega-purrs and prayers
Sara

Old September 7th 08, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Sep 6, 3:35*pm, outsider wrote:

Yep, even us new yawkers are thinking about you.

And Londoner's!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old September 7th 08, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

gotta piggy-back on here, since I haven't
seen a reply from Lori yet. Purring and praying
you are doing well and please let us know soon
how you are.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old September 7th 08, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Lesley" wrote in message
On Sep 6, 3:35 pm, outsider wrote:

Yep, even us new yawkers are thinking about you.

And Londoner's!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
========================

And here in the Southeast.

Pam S. who's toes aren't even wet

Old September 7th 08, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
"outsider"
"Jofirey" :

Not ping because I don't expect you to answer. Might be a few days
before you are into posting.

But as soon as you are up to lurking, know that we all care about you
and worry a bit. There is lots of active purring and praying and good
old fashioned caring going on from all corners of the globe.

Jo

Yep, even us new yawkers are thinking about you.

Andy

The Seattle-ites are thinking about you too.
Kyla

Both of us!

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe.
Old September 8th 08, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
"outsider"
"Jofirey" :

Not ping because I don't expect you to answer. Might be a few days
before you are into posting.

But as soon as you are up to lurking, know that we all care about
you and worry a bit. There is lots of active purring and praying
and good old fashioned caring going on from all corners of the
globe. Jo

Yep, even us new yawkers are thinking about you.

Andy

The Seattle-ites are thinking about you too.

And an Aussie or three.

Yowie

Old September 8th 08, 08:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Sep 7, 6:35*am, outsider wrote:

Yep, even us new yawkers are thinking about you.

Andy

Got a couple of LOLkitnz here in the Far East doing wellness purrs,
likewise!

Catnipped??? Charleen Welton Cat anecdotes 0 September 6th 08 07:10 PM
Catnipped Denise Clere Cat anecdotes 1 November 30th 05 03:38 PM
for CatNipped Trelling Cat anecdotes 6 September 20th 04 08:27 AM