Pic: poor Caliban

Old September 7th 08, 01:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Pic: poor Caliban

Mai boks. It sploded.

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1066.jpg

Caliban was hiding in his magic box and Mir walked by and Caliban
exploded out of the box with such force that he ripped apart one side of
it.

Old September 7th 08, 01:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default poor Caliban

Marina wrote:
Mai boks. It sploded.

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1066.jpg

Caliban was hiding in his magic box and Mir walked by and Caliban
exploded out of the box with such force that he ripped apart one side
of it.

They don't make 'em like they used to.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old September 7th 08, 02:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Marina" wrote in message
Mai boks. It sploded.

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1066.jpg

Caliban was hiding in his magic box and Mir walked by and Caliban exploded
out of the box with such force that he ripped apart one side of it.

Are you sure it doesn't still "work"? Caliban might still think it does.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old September 7th 08, 03:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On 7 Sep, 13:44, Marina wrote:
Mai boks. It sploded.

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ul-Dec08/?acti...

Caliban was hiding in his magic box and Mir walked by and Caliban
exploded out of the box with such force that he ripped apart one side of
it.

Dear Caliban,

Tell your slave to get Gaffer Tape and fix it. Gaffer tape fixes
everything. When my invisible box broked I telled my human to fix it
with Gaffer tape.

Is your slave dum or something? Tell her to fix it instead of making
you the laughing stock of cats by making you sit in a broked box. How
rood she is to make you do that!

Miss Lily Whiskers. (Indignant on Calibans behalf)
Old September 7th 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Marina wrote:
Mai boks. It sploded.

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1066.jpg

Caliban was hiding in his magic box and Mir walked by and Caliban
exploded out of the box with such force that he ripped apart one side
of it.

Awwww. Got any duct tape?

Jill

Old September 7th 08, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Marina wrote in
:

Mai boks. It sploded.

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...-Dec08/?action
=view&current=IMG_1066.jpg

Caliban was hiding in his magic box and Mir walked by and Caliban
exploded out of the box with such force that he ripped apart one side
of it.

best get right to work securing a replacement.

Old September 7th 08, 04:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

wrote in message
On 7 Sep, 13:44, Marina wrote:
Mai boks. It sploded.

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ul-Dec08/?acti...

Caliban was hiding in his magic box and Mir walked by and
Caliban
exploded out of the box with such force that he ripped apart
one side of
it.

Dear Caliban,

Tell your slave to get Gaffer Tape and fix it. Gaffer tape
fixes
everything. ...

Miss Lily Whiskers. (Indignant on Calibans behalf)

Indeed it does. In fact, George Lucas's Star Wars books and films
are all about Gaffer (Duct) Tape. After all, it has a light side,
a dark side, and a glueing force strong enough to hold the
Universe together :-)

--
MatSav

Old September 7th 08, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

MatSav wrote:
Gaffer (Duct) Tape.

Here it's also known as 'Jesus tape', because it can work miracles.

I used to live with a musician, and he fixed everything with it. When we
broke up, I tried to get rid of all the silver tape holding stuff
together, but gradually I had to become a Believer in the Tape again.

Old September 7th 08, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Marina" wrote in message
Mai boks. It sploded.

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1066.jpg

Caliban was hiding in his magic box and Mir walked by and Caliban exploded
out of the box with such force that he ripped apart one side of it.

Marina, FIX IT!!! Duct tape is your friend. Caliban's time machine needs
work.

Auntie Pam who's cats are fascinated with Caliban's box adventures

Sorry, Caliban! Marina Cat anecdotes 21 April 16th 08 02:18 PM
Caliban did it again Marina Cat anecdotes 11 April 6th 08 10:03 PM
Pics: Caliban here, Caliban there Marina Cat anecdotes 8 February 10th 08 10:21 PM
... and poor Caliban Marina Cat anecdotes 24 December 17th 05 12:51 AM
More of Caliban Marina Cat anecdotes 7 October 2nd 05 02:52 AM