Please explain to Louie...

Old September 8th 08, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Caroline S.

Default Please explain to Louie...

....the difference between my lap and my laptop, and a real mouse and a
mouse cursor

Working at home is nice, now there are different challenges to my
productivity, heehee.

Cheers
Caroline S.
Old September 8th 08, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Caroline S. wrote:
...the difference between my lap and my laptop, and a real mouse and a
mouse cursor

Working at home is nice, now there are different challenges to my
productivity, heehee.

Yes, I know what you mean. I like to work at home, but Caliban wants to
sleep on my arm when I'm at the computer. It's so hard to tell him 'no'.

Old September 8th 08, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

Caroline S. wrote:

...the difference between my lap and my laptop, and a real mouse and a
mouse cursor

Working at home is nice, now there are different challenges to my
productivity, heehee.

Yes, I know what you mean. I like to work at home, but Caliban wants to
sleep on my arm when I'm at the computer. It's so hard to tell him 'no'.

Sigh... I really miss working at home. So far (after 2+ years working
here) I'm not allowed to work at home, although vague promises that
"maybe" I'll be able to do so "sometime" have been extended occasionally.
I used to love working with cats hanging out in the area.

--
Joyce ^..^

Louie, day 1 Caroline S. Cat anecdotes 8 September 5th 08 10:24 PM
Louie purrs please...? Baha via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 24 February 23rd 07 10:27 PM
RIP Louie MaryLyon Cat health & behaviour 19 March 11th 05 10:24 AM
Oh............Nice One Louie! bonbon Cat anecdotes 15 September 22nd 04 05:15 AM
Purrs for my Louie please! Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 42 September 1st 04 06:46 PM