The boy-cat's Not An Adventure

Old February 11th 09, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default The boy-cat's Not An Adventure

I realli hopez you can tend da winkins, Tiger
"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message
In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

Tiger wakes and lukz arownd... Sammy I think itz time fur uses to go now,
we
need to thank our hosts and see abowt gettin on wif diz winkin..Tiger

[Sammy streches and yawns, and sees the boxes in front of Sundance and
OT. THe thought of the beautiful handcrafted items that must be inside
makes him smile. As he stretches again Aed and Morgana appear.]

Greetings again, kitties of the First World. Our craftcats have finished
the jewelry you have requested. Boycqts, since we know how important it
is to the will-be groom-cats to preserve privacy, we have worked some
minor magic that will affect your memories. All of you except OT and
Sundance will have part of your memory of this adventure clouded from
the time you leave our cave until after the wedwinks are completed. You
will remember all of the trip except our agreement to create the wedwink
pendants. Once the wedwinks are completed those memories will return to
you as well.

All of the kitties of the Second World celebrate the fact that we no
longer have to remain hidden from and seperate from the First World. We
all look forward eagerly to participating in Community activites. And of
course we all look forward to enjoying more of that wonderful turkeybird!

So kitties, if you will follow us, we will lead you back to your world.

Old February 11th 09, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T looks at Sundance, did urself infite dem to your winwink? I haz to go
bak to cee Aed and infite him to mine and Harri's

O T approaches, Xcuz me sir, me and Harri iz getting winked in May rite
here on da state. U all iz infited to attend da cerimonee.

I alzo haz a kwestin, fuz diz memory blok fing mean dat mosey kan't talke
about da stonez him haz for da bitties til dem iz older and knowz how to
handle da majic. It wuden do for him to say sumphin and make da ofther
kittiez ask kwestionz. Da bitties are too liddle to preciate da giftz dem
haz at da momentz.

Old February 11th 09, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

O T looks at Sundance, did urself infite dem to your winwink? I haz to go
bak to cee Aed and infite him to mine and Harri's

O T approaches, Xcuz me sir, me and Harri iz getting winked in May rite
here on da state. U all iz infited to attend da cerimonee.

Thank you, OT. I and several of my associates would love to attend. We
will be there.

I alzo haz a kwestin, fuz diz memory blok fing mean dat mosey kan't talke
about da stonez him haz for da bitties til dem iz older and knowz how to
handle da majic. It wuden do for him to say sumphin and make da ofther
kittiez ask kwestionz. Da bitties are too liddle to preciate da giftz dem
haz at da momentz.

Mosey will remember what he was told about the stones given him for his
bitties, but not about the stone Sundance selected or either piece of
jewelry. Nobody will remember anything about Sundance's stone or either
piece of jewelry until the item in question has been presented to the
appropriate girl cat.

As for Mosey's stones, the stones won't allow themselves to appear
appealing to the bitties until they are mature enough to benefit from
them. The stones are rather intelligent that way!

Aed
Old February 12th 09, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Fangu sir, juz wantz ta be sure dat nuffin spoiles da sprize for da girl
cats. See you. He steps into the porter with the other cats and joins the
girls ar their party anong with the other boys cats.

Old February 12th 09, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

An yoo iz invitid to myown wedwink az well. It wud be owrown onner to hav
yoo dere. It iz dis Caturday, on Valleytimez Day. I hopez yoo kan be dere.

Sundance

Old February 12th 09, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

OK, I'm wif yoo. Whut iz yurown ideer?

Sundance, carefully securing the box with Pitoonya's name on it

"Granby" wrote in message
O T yawns and stretches, whatzup Sundanze. Oh u iz rite anna we kan't
effen get a peak at dem. Da girlz will be so cited.

O T tells Sundance about his dream and that h is only thought is that some
of the kitties mite let it slip where they have been. We reallie don
wanna spoil da sprize for eifther of da girl cats.

Suddenly O T sits straight up and tells Sundance. Kom on, letz port ofver
to talk to Uncle Dan I hazza idearment. He carefully places the bautiful
bos in the pouch and secures it tightly around his neck.
"Sundance" wrote in message
[Sundance also has something to eat, then dozes off. Some time later, he
wakes and sees that two boxes have appeared next to him and O T. One box
says "Harri", the other says "Pit2nya", and both say, "To be opened by
the bridekitty on her wedwink day."]

O T, O T, wake up! I fingk da uther whirled kitteez haz finished wif da
joolreez! Luk, luk!

Sundance

"Granby" wrote in message
O T suddenly feels hungry and tired. There is food around the edges of
the cave for the cats. He eats his fill then, lays down on a cushion and
is suddenly dream of his winking and his Harri.
"Granby" wrote in message
O T breathes a sigh of relief. He approaches the long haired cat on the
big rock. Pleaze take deze samon fishiez to ur kommunitee, I waz
nerfouz and forgotted dem beforz. He lays the basket of samonz at da
bottom of da rock and mofz back besidez Sundance.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
porter twinkles and at OT's feetz isa pile of sammon fisheez...
knew he would forget them so i azked Miss Piglette to give them to
me sure hope da gramby duzint notize
"Granby" wrote in message
O T hears this and kicks himself. I shudda offeredz dem sumphin, I
waz jus so nefouz I forgotted. Harri wud haff reminded myself to do
sumphin like dat. We had all dem samon fishiz and I shudda brout dem.
"Sundance" wrote in message

"Community Cats" wrote in message
On Tue, 03 Feb 2009 14:16:10 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

while i thinkz owrz prezident shuuld say ifin it wuz nessari i do
beleef
dat it haz alwayz been owrz kustum to welkum ani cat or ofur bein
dat iz
freendli to catz so i duzint see ani purblemz wif you joinin uses,
diz
will of kurze be how muc you wantz, nocat wuuld prezzure yoursef
efur
way...

Just den TV walkz up to Tiger and the other world cats... Mine
wink,
HRH cleo was very fond of alla yourselvez and i iz sure dat she
wuuld
want to haf yourselvez joinz uses in whatefur manner you wantz...

Thank you, Sir TV. Cleo always spoke very highly of you. We are all
very
sorry for your loss.

And thank you for welcoming us. We would be delighted to design
special
pendants for your winks-to-be. Have you special stones you would
like
mounted, or shall we choose from supply? And do the boycats have
photographs of their intendeds? That would help us to come up with
the
ideal setting.

Finally, we can simply consult with our artisans and see what they
can
come up with, or your boycats can consult with them to help design
the
perfect piece, or we would even allow you to send an expedition
down into
The Second World to look through our stockpile of gems and precious
stones, to see if anything we have meets with your stringent
requirements.

Aed

Fangu furry much, yur lordship. I iz Sundance, an I iz wun uv da
kitteez gittin winked soon. Myown intendid iz named Pit2nya, an her
iz da most bootifullest kittee dat I haz ever knowed. I know dat
she likez da kuller red, so I wud like to assept yur jenerus offer
to look fru yurown gemz an find sumfing fur herownself. In retern,
I haz bringed anuther fud dat yoo mite injoy: it iz kalled
MiceKreem, an myown Pit2nya inventid it. It kumz in wite mowsie
flaver, brown mowsie flaver, an blak mowsie flaver. May I serv
yurownselfz sum?

Sundance

Old February 12th 09, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Neffer mine Aed tuk kare of itselfz. Da way him set it up no one will be
talkink bout da stonez kauze dem won memfer until after da wedwinkz.

Old February 12th 09, 11:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

In article ,
"Sundance" wrote:

An yoo iz invitid to myown wedwink az well. It wud be owrown onner to hav
yoo dere. It iz dis Caturday, on Valleytimez Day. I hopez yoo kan be dere.

Sundance

I shall be there, thank you! May I bring several of my friends as well?
I know that several of would be delighted to attend. Yours would be our
first First World social activity!

Aed

Bak tew our adventure Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 0 August 22nd 08 06:32 AM
Bak tew our adventure Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 0 August 22nd 08 06:18 AM
The new adventure Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat Cat community 131 September 15th 07 06:34 AM
We had an adventure Ann Cat anecdotes 1 October 5th 06 10:36 PM
Kate and Jack's Excellent Adventure (and Arthur's Not-So-Excellent Adventure) [email protected] Cat anecdotes 16 November 1st 05 04:21 AM