remfuring

Old February 9th 09, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default remfuring

It is the middle of the night, the girl cats in the community
are taking a
break from admiring all of toonias and sundances prezziez for theirow
winking, the boy cats are in the cave with the second world cats and some
have accomplished their goal... TV starts thing of HRH Cleo and her
hoomins...

The porter twinkles in the living room of unca Dan and Anti Nancy, TV
silently looks at both hoomins and smells the smells of his loferli winks
hoomins and their home, Then he ports back to the mouwtin retreet, it is
still dark and he wanders the buildings remfuring all of the good times, and
many gatherings they attended there... he laffs to hisownself, when Tiger
was horrified at the site of so many kittens playing in the screened in owt
room, he chuckles to himself agin as he remfurs his wifekitty and MMe. A.
chiding Tiger abowt onze being a babycat...

TV finalli ends up under a very large tree that makes a natural gazibo where
he and his wife kitty spent many happy days watching birds and cuddling
togefur...

he prays:

dear Bast, I am now alone in this world, I no longer have the lof of mine
life, but i still haf a life, good furnds anna famili, purlese, hep me to
honor the life we had togefur, the life i haz now and to honor those who lof
bof of uses.

Purlese hep me to mof on anna keep doin da kindz of wonnerful thingz dat
mine Cleo wuulda liked... we hadda diskushinz kuz hersef wuz a bit owlder
dan minesef, anna we knowed dat ddiz waz a pursabiliti so i iz purpared fur
da daili stuffz, what i wuld like hep wif iz not upsetting thoze catz anna
hoominz arownd minesef by remindin demselfz abowt mine loss allatime,
purlese hep me to honor hersef by mine akshuns anna deemenor butted alzo hep
ne to not upsetted owrz lofed onez by wishin her wuz here, kuz afur all her
wuz in pain, anna to wish diz iz selfish anna onli upsetz doze who lofed
hersef

.... TV ports back to the mowf of da cafe anna settles in to rest until the
ofur boy cats return...

Old February 9th 09, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Lewi, who like O T has settled for a nap awakens and ports back home to
check on Dinky who is fast asleep. As he checks the puter for posts he
reads what TV has written and silently adds.

....and Bast, don't ever let me give the impression that raising Dinky by
myself is any sort of a Burdon, I, like TV loved a girl/cat much oldere than
myself. We adopted Dinky so I wouldn't be alone when she left for the
Bridge. He brushes Dinky softly across his head with his paw and ports back
to the cave.

Old February 9th 09, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

After porting home from the cave, for awhile,
Mosey is sitting in his livingroom, by the fireplace, having just put Mimzy
and Bob Qat to bed, reading the computer, and starts thinking about his
beloved Tabitha, their wedwink just 4 months ago, the parties they had in
their home that Unkl Mutt left them, then the bitties being brought by Big
Mama at the Kissamouse Party, and how much fun they had before Tabitha went
missing a few days after Kissamouse, and he starts to cry because he misses
his beloved Tabitha so much. He gets to womdering why she left suddenly,
how Sammy went missing and came back, all the events that have transpired
since ....he reminds himself that Mimzy and Bob Qat have to meet Dinky,
because that's what Cleo and Tabitha wood have wanted, and is very thankful
for these two liddle beings, who were given to them for a reason, and vows
to take such good care of them, lights a candle for Tabitha to come home
safely, as he does every night, and he looks up to the sky and whispers
'thank you', and falls into a deep sleep in his big chair.
He feels something stirring beside himself, Bob Qat has climbed up and
fallen asleep in his Paw's lap, and Mosey smiles, hugs his liddle guy close
and goes back to sleep.

Old February 9th 09, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 18:00:05 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

dear Bast, I am now alone in this world, I no longer have the lof of mine
life, but i still haf a life, good furnds anna famili, purlese, hep me to
honor the life we had togefur, the life i haz now and to honor those who lof
bof of uses.

TV, dat was lufferly an tuchink. Yoo iz a gudgud kitty,and remember
dat Cleo's memories are a blessing...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/8/2009 10:38:29 PM
Old February 9th 09, 08:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Knowin dat da hoominz did efurithin dey kuld anna knowin dey did whut wuz
bezt, I still hadda talk to bast kuz i feeled like winin bowt bein alon anna
itz not rite ta say anithin bowt dat kuz dat iz dizrespktful to mine
wifekitty, TV
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 18:00:05 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

dear Bast, I am now alone in this world, I no longer have the lof of
mine
life, but i still haf a life, good furnds anna famili, purlese, hep me to
honor the life we had togefur, the life i haz now and to honor those who
lof
bof of uses.

TV, dat was lufferly an tuchink. Yoo iz a gudgud kitty,and remember
dat Cleo's memories are a blessing...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old February 9th 09, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

That was very touching, TV. My Paw-hoomin got misty-eyed reading it.

Cleopatra knew very well that she was loved and cherished, and she very
much enjoyed being winked to you. She considered you to be the ideal
wink, and she loved to spend time with you.

Any time you start to feel lonely or down, please feel free to 'port over
to wherever any of us are. All the members of her clowder were well aware
of her love for you, and we feel as strongly for you as for any other
member of our immediate family. You are always welcome to hang out with
us, take part in our family activities, or just relax here. There are
many places that still smell of Cleo's scent, and will for a long time.

We all miss Cleo deeply, and we all need to support each other as we come
to terms with her being at the Rainbow Bridge.

Amelia
your loving sisfur-in-paw

Old February 9th 09, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

thank yourownsef, I wuz juzt feelin a bit sorri fur mineownsef anna neededta
think it thru... it is veri ez ta wine anna feel bad owt lowd, but all dat
uzuli duz iz make ofurz you lof feelz bad, so i needed a bit of hepta juzt
remfur da gud stuffz, sumtimez diz iz hard but wif famili like yoursefz,
anna mine ofur gud furndz it will wurk owt fine, TV

Old February 9th 09, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Thank you, Mr. Lewi. It brought a tear to my eye(s).

Miss Debby

On Feb 8, 8:46*pm, "Granby" wrote:
[...]

ofur boy cats return...- Hide quoted text -

Old February 9th 09, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Iam sawry I posted bout myown missing Tabitha, not meening tew tayke away
thu memoriez uff Cleo, hoo performed me n Tabitha wedwink. I will awyays
trezure doze memoriez.
Cleo wuz a wunnerful frend anna I miss hurself tew, but not wike da rezt uff
hur 'reel; famlee. Myown hart is breaking for yoo awl. Yoo r awl sutch
nise frendz.
Luffs
Mosey

Old February 14th 09, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatDude

On Feb 9, 3:24*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Iam sawry I posted bout myown *missing Tabitha, not meening tew tayke away
thu memoriez uff Cleo, hoo performed me n Tabitha wedwink. *I will awyays
trezure doze memoriez.
Cleo wuz a wunnerful frend anna I miss hurself tew, but not wike da rezt uff
hur 'reel; famlee. *Myown hart is breaking for yoo awl. *Yoo r awl sutch
nise frendz.
Luffs
Mosey

Don't feel bad about that, Mosey. We all understand very well. We're
still not giving up on Tabitha, and you know that you're always
welcome to hang out with us in Newton any time you feel lonely. You
are family, after all!

Amelia