Mimzy wates in da vestibool

Old February 14th 09, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mimzy =^..^=

Default Mimzy wates in da vestibool

Mimzy N Bob Qat r awl dwessed up anna r waiting inna vestibool for wen da
gests startz arriving for da bootiful wedwink ceremony sew dey kan sine da
bootiful gest book. Mimzy duzznt gnow efferbuddy in da community, sew wen
dey arrive, her hands dem da fancy pen wif da Peacock fethurs tew sine dere
naymes n greets dem, happee. Bob Qat stands by hur n smiles n greets dem
tew.
Iam sew xcited sez Mimzy tew Bob Qat. Mee too he sez bak tew hiz sifter.
Diz iz a happee day

Old February 14th 09, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

"Mimzy =^..^=" wrote:

Mimzy N Bob Qat r awl dwessed up anna r waiting inna vestibool for wen da
gests startz arriving for da bootiful wedwink ceremony sew dey kan sine da
bootiful gest book. Mimzy duzznt gnow efferbuddy in da community, sew wen
dey arrive, her hands dem da fancy pen wif da Peacock fethurs tew sine dere
naymes n greets dem, happee. Bob Qat stands by hur n smiles n greets dem
tew.
Iam sew xcited sez Mimzy tew Bob Qat. Mee too he sez bak tew hiz sifter.
Diz iz a happee day

[teleporter gives a slight shudder as the door rattles open and five
kitties tumble through.]

Ware's da taybull fur da giffts? Oh, dere it is... [small tabby
carefully places present among the others already there]

HiHiHi, Mimzy an Bob Qat, nize to meeet yurownselves. Dis is going to
bee a luffy wedwink.

Mietze, scrawling her name in the book and handing the pen to the
others, who write:
Neko
Azad
Buster Badseed
Ella

And all quietly file into the chapel.
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old February 14th 09, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dinky staying close beside Willow walks up to sign the book. They have left
gifts on the table and Willow signs for both of them. Dinky asks Willow,
where iz myown Daddy/cat. Willow points to the front of the Chapel where
Lewi is standing beside Piglet. U bee kuiet for now and dere will be a
bigbig sprize for yourownselfz later. Dinky has not been told that Barbie,
from the house of soft and Furry, is him Aunt.
"Mimzy =^..^=" wrote in message

"The Clowder (South)"
"Mimzy =^..^="

[...]

Hihi, et iz nise tew meet yourselfs tew. Yess et iz gonna be a luffly
wedwink.

Mietze, scrawling her name in the book and handing the pen to the
others, who write:
Neko
Azad
Buster Badseed
Ella

"Fangu sew mutch" says Mimzy

And all quietly file into the chapel.

Old February 14th 09, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mimzy =^..^=

Hihi Dinky, hihi Willow
Et iz sew nise tew meet yoo, Dinky Fangu boff fur coming n sining da
gestbook.
Dinky, sumtime yoo must come offer tew r big house n play wiff usses.This iz
my brufer Bob Qat. We gots lots uff fun toyz n stuff. Tawk tew yoo later.
Mimzy

Old February 14th 09, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Da 'porter sizzles an a bunch of blank an wite furs stumble out. One ov
dem is carriing a furry large box wif silfur wrappin and a nip
dekoration in da center ov a bow. Snowflake putz da prezzie wit da
ofurs, and goez to Mimzy n Bob Qat to sine da gest book.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Old February 14th 09, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Default Mimzy wates in da vestibool fur gests tew sine da gestbook

Mimzy =^..^= wrote:

On Feb 14, 7:39 am, "Mimzy =^..^=" :
Mimzy N Bob Qat r awl dwessed up anna r waiting inna vestibool for
wen da gests startz arriving for da bootiful wedwink ceremony sew
dey kan sine da bootiful gest book. Mimzy duzznt gnow efferbuddy in
da community, sew wen dey arrive, her hands dem da fancy pen wif da
Peacock fethurs tew sine dere
naymes n greets dem, happee. Bob Qat stands by hur n smiles n
greets dem tew.
Iam sew xcited sez Mimzy tew Bob Qat. Mee too he sez bak tew hiz
sifter. Diz iz a happee day

Good morning, Mimzy. Good morning, Bob Qat. You both look wonderful
this morning. It's very nice of you to take care of the guest book.
I know that Mosey is around here, but I'm also available to help out
if you need anything.

Amelia

Fangu sew mutch Amelia [Huggies]
Yeah, Paw iz uround heer sumwhere, prolly wooking at da nise day
owtside
See da bootiful stones Madam Morgana gived me n Mosey? Paw had dem
put onna
bootiful collar fur usses. Dey iz magical
*Mimsy hands pen to Amelia fur herself to sine*

Fred Walks in quietly and respectfully and asks, "Excuse me is there
a place in the Hooman observation area where I might watch?"

--
Peace,
Fred
Old February 14th 09, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mimzy =^..^=

Da 'porter sizzles an a bunch of blank an wite furs stumble out. One ov
dem is carriing a furry large box wif silfur wrappin and a nip dekoration
in da center ov a bow. Snowflake putz da prezzie wit da ofurs, and goez to
Mimzy n Bob Qat to sine da gest book.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Hihi Booker, Chappy an Snowflake, fangu fur coming n sining da gest book.
Iz nise tew see yoo.
Go on in to da chapel
Mimzy n Bob Qat

Old February 14th 09, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mimzy =^..^=

"Fred"
Mimzy =^..^= wrote:

On Feb 14, 7:39 am, "Mimzy =^..^=" :
[...]

Up in the balconey Thank you for coming.

Old February 15th 09, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

orter twinkles...

I hadda go home anna getz mine skort buk... but we hz arrifed to sign in...

Trudence, Barbi, Stormmee, OEJ, Tiger,TV, Chester and Mathew Harold,MH